Machine washable, like everything we make.
All-season twill weave with moisture wicking odor control.
Wide waistband with side closure.
Adjustable hem for convertible length.
8 total pockets, including 3 zipper pockets.
98% Polyester, 2% Spandex.
- How do I care for my Trevi Pants?
- Machine wash cold 86° F (30° C) with like colors on gentle cycle. Remove promptly. Tumble dry low or hang dry. Remove promptly. Cool iron if needed. Dry cleaning solvents may affect the performance and is generally not advised for most Bluffworks products.
- How do I ensure my Trevi Pants always look their best?
- Remember to remove immediately from washer and dryer. If needed, cool iron to remove creasing. In case a stain happens, we suggest using a mild dish soap to clean it.
- Can my Trevi Pants be altered?
- The Trevi Ankle Pant comes in two fits and has snaps on the hem for adjustable lengths. If needed, the pants can be altered as long as your tailor is comfortable working with the material.