Machine washable, like everything we make.
Breathable, odor and wrinkle resistant fabric.
Moisture wicking and quick drying.
UPF 50+ sun protection.
Heat-press labels for tag-free comfort.
66% Polyester, 29% Lyocell, 5% Elastane.
- How do I care for my Threshold garment?
- Machine wash cold 86° F (30° C) with like colors. Use only non-chlorine bleach, if needed. Do not use fabric softener. Tumble dry low. Do not iron or dry clean.
- How do I ensure my Threshold garment always look its best?
- Remember to remove immediately from washer and dryer. If needed, cool iron to remove creasing. In case a stain happens, we suggest using a mild dish soap to clean it. If exposed to salt water, sunscreen, or other chemicals, we advise rinsing and washing as soon as possible.
- John T.Verified BuyerReviewingThreshold V-Neck T-Shirt Classic Fit - Olive GreenI recommend this productHeight 6' 0"Weight 280 lbs & upSize Purchased XXLSize Typically Worn XXLRated 5 stars18 hours agoComfy and looks good
Plus it holds the shape and doesn’t retain odor.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- Clint A.Verified BuyerReviewingThreshold V-Neck T-Shirt Classic Fit - Maritime BlueI recommend this productHeight 6' 0"Weight 200-210 lbsSize Purchased XLSize Typically Worn XLRated 5 stars3 days agoPretty much the only shirts I wear.
I have five of these in blue and several others in black and gray and orange. They are the best T-shirts ever created. The material feels amazing to wear, and the workmanship is always first quality with Bluffs.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- Shea S.Verified BuyerReviewingThreshold V-Neck T-Shirt Classic Fit - Hurricane GreyI recommend this productHeight 5' 10"Weight 200-210 lbsSize Purchased LSize Typically Worn LRated 5 stars2 weeks agoIncredible shirt; 100% would buy again
This is the first v-neck t-shirt I've ever bought (the only reason I bought it was bc Bluffworks was out of the gray crew neck). Couldn't be happier with the purchase. Shirt is comfortable, fits well, and the drape on the Threshold material is the best I've ever experienced. Bluffworks, please stock more colors so I can buy more!FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2