Machine washable, like everything we make.
Breathable, odor and wrinkle resistant fabric.
Moisture wicking and quick drying.
UPF 50+ sun protection.
Heat-press labels for tag-free comfort.
66% Polyester, 29% Lyocell, 5% Elastane.
- How do I care for my Threshold garment?
- Machine wash cold 86° F (30° C) with like colors. Use only non-chlorine bleach, if needed. Do not use fabric softener. Tumble dry low. Do not iron or dry clean.
- How do I ensure my Threshold garment always look its best?
- Remember to remove immediately from washer and dryer. If needed, cool iron to remove creasing. In case a stain happens, we suggest using a mild dish soap to clean it. If exposed to salt water, sunscreen, or other chemicals, we advise rinsing and washing as soon as possible.
- Lauriston J.Verified BuyerReviewingThreshold Crew Neck T-Shirt Slim Fit - Hurricane GreyI recommend this productHeight 6' 4" & upWeight 210-220 lbsSize Purchased XLSize Typically Worn LRated 5 out of 5 stars16 hours agoAs described
Great so far. Like you are not wearing anything but sturdy and well fitting. Going to get more in the drawer soon. You need a long sleeve crew neck version of this.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- Robert W.Verified BuyerReviewingThreshold Crew Neck T-Shirt Slim Fit - Vista BlueI recommend this productSize Purchased MSize Typically Worn MRated 4 out of 5 starsYesterdayGood basic Tee
As with the other BW tees it’s reliable shirt that looks well constructed and has a clean, no logo look. The material is very light, which can be a plus on hot days. However, the collars can become out of shape over time, and they don’t hold up as well as some other heavier shirts. That said, they’re my go to tee and I think you’ll like them too.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- Steven S.Verified BuyerReviewingThreshold Crew Neck T-Shirt Classic Fit - Hurricane GreyI recommend this productHeight 5' 10"Weight 190-200 lbsSize Purchased LSize Typically Worn LRated 5 out of 5 starsYesterdayBest T-shirt of All Time
I love the Threshold Crew Necks. I understand that Bluffworks may be discontinuing them. I hope that isn't the case. Best T-shirt of all time!FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- Gary C.Verified BuyerReviewingThreshold Crew Neck T-Shirt Classic Fit - Maritime BlueI recommend this productHeight 6' 2"Weight 210-220 lbsSize Purchased XLSize Typically Worn XLRated 5 out of 5 starsYesterdayTall Sizes, Superb Fabric, and Superior Fit
First, Bluffworks offers tall sizes, which in itself makes it now my go-to. The fabric is super soft and feels so good on my skin. Also, wicks moisture & is odor resistant. Super light weight. Also excellent: it keeps its shape after repeated wearing, AND after it's washed in cold water and no/low-heat tumble dried This is an amazing t-shirt! After living with my first one for a week, washing it, and wearing it again, I ordered 6 more - plus 4 polos, which I hope will perform equally.
I plan a 6-week trip abroad, so Bluffworks has just provided most of my travel wardrobe which I can pack in a single carry-on. My only disappointment is that they are still out of chinos and black slacks in my size, which I would really like too have on the trip. And I wish Bluffworks had some summer colors for t-shirts and polos, as well as black which they are also out of.
Finally, prompt shipping in minimalist, recyclable packaging is appreciated. Well done Bluffworks.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- Chad T.Verified BuyerReviewingThreshold Crew Neck T-Shirt Classic Fit - Maritime BlueI recommend this productHeight 6' 0"Weight 220-230 lbsSize Purchased XLSize Typically Worn XLRated 5 out of 5 stars3 days agoBetter Fit Than Before
I have a couple of these tees from a couple years back and while I loved the feel and performance of the fabric for me the sizing was off. In the classic the L was skin tight on me but the XL fit great for general wear but a little loose if I wanted to style it up (whatever that means :)). I found the slim cut to be odd. Super short tight sleeves and then long skinny torso. Based on another review I ordered three new classic cuts because I do really love the fabric and they do seem to fit better, just a hair snugger in the arms and shoulders which for me is perfect. Granted I haven't worn or washed them yet so maybe that will change but as of now I do believe they changed the cut slightly for the better (for me). For reference I am a pretty fit (i.e. not rockin' a six pack but close), big guy, with big shoulders and ape arms. I am almost always an XL in most shirts, sometimes an XXL, never a L.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2