Machine washable, like everything we make.
Breathable, odor and wrinkle resistant fabric.
Moisture wicking and quick drying.
UPF 50+ sun protection.
Heat-press labels for tag-free comfort.
66% Polyester, 29% Lyocell, 5% Elastane.
- How do I care for my Threshold garment?
- Machine wash cold 86° F (30° C) with like colors. Use only non-chlorine bleach, if needed. Do not use fabric softener. Tumble dry low. Do not iron or dry clean.
- How do I ensure my Threshold garment always look its best?
- Remember to remove immediately from washer and dryer. If needed, cool iron to remove creasing. In case a stain happens, we suggest using a mild dish soap to clean it. If exposed to salt water, sunscreen, or other chemicals, we advise rinsing and washing as soon as possible.
- Francine C.Verified BuyerReviewingThreshold Crew Neck T-Shirt Standard Fit - Onyx BlackI recommend this productHeight 5' 5"Weight 140-150 lbsSize Purchased LSize Typically Worn LRated 5 stars18 hours agoLove this T-shirt
I love this shirt. It passed the 48 hour travel test. It was still fresh the second day of travel after a very long holiday travel day, 3 extra hours sitting on the plan, long delays in the airport, an overnight in a hotel, unwrinkled and fresh for the second day of travel. I get hot and this shirt did not make me hot. This is my second, I also have it in white.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- Gail L.Verified BuyerReviewingThreshold Crew Neck T-Shirt Petite Fit - Vista BlueI recommend this productHeight 5' 3"Weight 120-130 lbsSize Purchased SSize Typically Worn SRated 5 stars1 month agoVery nice
Petite fits well although still a little long. Color and material are superb.FitRated 1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- TheresaVerified BuyerReviewingThreshold Crew Neck T-Shirt Standard Fit - Peak WhiteI recommend this productRated 5 stars4 months agoThe perfect travel tee-shirt
I love the Bluffworks tee-shirts. I just got back from a month-long trip and my black and white tee-shirts were what I wore the most. I would wash one at the end of the day and the next morning it was dry and ready to pack or wear again. They look good and fit well.