Machine washable, like everything we make.
Breathable, odor and wrinkle resistant fabric.
Moisture wicking and quick drying.
UPF 50+ sun protection.
Heat-press labels for tag-free comfort.
66% Polyester, 29% Lyocell, 5% Elastane.
- How do I care for my Threshold garment?
- Machine wash cold 86° F (30° C) with like colors. Use only non-chlorine bleach, if needed. Do not use fabric softener. Tumble dry low. Do not iron or dry clean.
- How do I ensure my Threshold garment always look its best?
- Remember to remove immediately from washer and dryer. If needed, cool iron to remove creasing. In case a stain happens, we suggest using a mild dish soap to clean it. If exposed to salt water, sunscreen, or other chemicals, we advise rinsing and washing as soon as possible.
- Jacob S.Verified BuyerReviewingThreshold Crew Neck T-Shirt Classic Fit - Hurricane GreyI recommend this productHeight 5' 10"Weight 180-190 lbsSize Purchased MSize Typically Worn MRated 5 stars2 days agoMy favorite tee
I’ve been wearing the Threshold shirts for a while now. I used to buy the slim fit but now the classic fit fits like the slim used to. It has perfect fit and feel, can be worn multiple days without washing, and it’s aesthetically versatile because it doesn’t look like a performance tee. It’s the perfect shirt for any situation. I prefer it to merino because I don’t feel like I need to baby it. Much more durable. And cheaper than most merino teesFitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- MonteVerified ReviewerReviewingThreshold Crew Neck T-Shirt Classic Fit - Hurricane GreyI recommend this productHeight 6' 1"Weight 170-180 lbsSize Purchased LSize Typically Worn XLRated 5 stars1 week agoConfession of a merinoholic
I've been wearing merino t-shirts for most of the last decade. The one exception (other than workout gear) is the threshold t-shirt, which I have in several colors. It's not as stink free as merino, but it's close, and it's much easier to travel with. The fabric is smooth, but thin, which means they pack down small. They're durable--I've wrung them out so they'd dry quicker and while I'm sure it's not recommended, they seem none the worse for it. They're comfortable, easy to wear and care for, and they look good. My one complaint? I'd love to see some more colors.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- Carl S.Verified BuyerReviewingThreshold Crew Neck T-Shirt Slim Fit - Maritime BlueI recommend this productHeight 5' 10"Weight 160-170 lbsSize Purchased MSize Typically Worn MRated 5 stars1 week agoGreat t-shirt
I have i bunch of these t-shirts now and they are just great. Comfortable and good fit. Still looks new after frequent use.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- RVerified BuyerReviewingThreshold Crew Neck T-Shirt Slim Fit - Hurricane GreyI recommend this productSize Purchased LSize Typically Worn LRated 5 stars2 weeks agoCan’t find a better t shirt.
These are my go to t shirts. Feel better and fit better than any other brand.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- Greg H.Verified BuyerReviewingThreshold Crew Neck T-Shirt Slim Fit - Olive GreenI recommend this productHeight 5' 11"Weight 190-200 lbsSize Purchased LSize Typically Worn LRated 5 stars3 weeks agoGreat t-shirt
Super for travelFitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2