Machine washable, like everything we make.
Breathable, odor and wrinkle resistant fabric.
Moisture wicking and quick drying.
UPF 50+ sun protection.
Heat-press labels for tag-free comfort.
66% Polyester, 29% Lyocell, 5% Elastane.
- How do I care for my Threshold garment?
- Machine wash cold 86° F (30° C) with like colors. Use only non-chlorine bleach, if needed. Do not use fabric softener. Tumble dry low. Do not iron or dry clean.
- How do I ensure my Threshold garment always look its best?
- Remember to remove immediately from washer and dryer. If needed, cool iron to remove creasing. In case a stain happens, we suggest using a mild dish soap to clean it. If exposed to salt water, sunscreen, or other chemicals, we advise rinsing and washing as soon as possible.
- Tammy R.Verified BuyerReviewingThreshold Crew Neck Long Sleeve T-Shirt Standard Fit - Deep MaroonI recommend this productHeight 5' 6"Weight 170-180 lbsSize Purchased MSize Typically Worn MRated 5 stars5 days agoLong sleeve T-shirt
Very comfortable Nice color And easy to care for never wrinklesFitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- JoyVerified BuyerReviewingThreshold Crew Neck Long Sleeve T-Shirt Standard Fit - Peak WhiteI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoPerfect in every way!
This top is really great! I love it and noticed no reviews so I wanted to try to do it some justice.
-Soft but not flimsy. So many soft fabrics are super thin and slick. This is soft but has density and some invisible texture to it. making it feel like a treat.
-No wrinkles (I slept in mine the first night I wore it it was so comfortable) and stain resistant
-Quick Dry for travel
-Stays super fresh for an insane amount of time, always a plus! Along those lines, it breathes very well! You get the sun protection of long-sleeves but it seems thermoregulating to me so that the long sleeves work in higher temps. Again, not super thin and no visible micro holes in the fabric, but it somehow breathes and keeps it's shape.
-Fit is perfect to skim the body attractively without being too form fitting.
-Versatile (wear to casual work day, dress up with necklace, or walk the dog.) All the events of the day, it can handle.
-Classic simple style that isn't trying too hard, it just works with what you're wearing without a thought.
It's a keeper! I'm happy I found it :)