Machine washable, like everything we make.
Lightweight (6 oz per yard), wrinkle resistant, quick-drying fabric.
Athletic fit with a 7” inseam.
Full stretch drawstring waistband.
Reflective logo and tape at bottom hem.
6 total pockets, including two zipper pockets.
2 unique stay-put hip phone pockets.
Woven Fabric: 86% Polyester / 14% Spandex. Knit Cool Touch Fabric: 88% Nylon / 12% Spandex
- How do I care for my Rev products?
- Machine wash cold 86° F (30° C) with like colors. Do not bleach. Dry low heat. Low iron, if needed.
- How do I ensure my Rev products always looks their best?
- Remember to remove immediately from washer and dryer. If needed, warm iron to remove creasing. In case a stain happens, we suggest using a mild dish soap to clean it.
- Can my Rev products be altered?
- Yes, they can be altered as long as your tailor is comfortable working with the material.
- Jayesh S.Verified BuyerReviewingRev Athletic Shorts - Pavement GreyI recommend this productHeight 5' 11"Weight 240-250 lbsSize Purchased LSize Typically Worn LRated 5 starsYesterdayThese are the best athletic shorts I've owned
The pockets, lightness, and stretchability are unmatched! With other brands, I can only fit chapstick or a key in the zipped inner-pocket, but with the Rev Shorts, my whole wallet fits inside the zipper inner-pocket.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- Stefan A.Verified BuyerReviewingRev Athletic Shorts - Tarmac BlackI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 months agoAwesome, comfortable shorts! (doubles as a bathing suit if you lost yours)
I recently left the US to live in the Dominican Republic. To be transparent, I am already a Bluffworks fan. (My entire packing list was comprised mostly of Bluffworks clothes for this hot/humid environment). I got to try out these new shorts in Oregon. They are the most comfortable shorts I have ever worn! (expect for maybe the tiny silk running shorts my high school cross country team made me wear in the 80's). I honestly thought I had only put on underwear, and went to look for the shorts, only to remember I had already put them on. They're that comfortable. Arriving to the DR, I realized I misplaced my bathing suit. These could easily be marketable as an awesome bathing suit as well, as they've handled surfing and sand quite well. Incredibly durable, super comfortable, and for the first time ever I now run a phone. One previous review thought they were too long - I'd counter, and wish they were an inch longer. Super appreciate having Bluffworks for travel gear that functions and looks great.
- NateVerified BuyerReviewingRev Athletic Shorts - Tarmac BlackI recommend this productRated 5 stars4 months agoBest Workout Shorts on the Market
I have a remote work job, and these shorts have quickly become my go-to bottom during a workday. They are extremely comfortable and light.
I take a lot of video calls with time gaps in between, and these shorts make it really easy to transition from a video call to an outdoor walk or the treadmill.
The built in phone pocket is the best I’ve experienced, and securely holds even my larger IPhone Max. I’ve actually taken a few calls out on walks where I don’t need to be on video and the tight hold the phone pocket provides gives me comfort I won’t accidentally bump off the mute button.
A+ product as usual. I’ve bought 3 pairs already and will never use another athletic short again.
- JayVerified BuyerReviewingRev Athletic Shorts - Tarmac BlackI recommend this productRated 4 stars4 months agoPerfect shorts…except for 1 thing
I decided to try these shorts after my love of Bluffworks pants. My main exercise is running. I’ve been searching for running pants with pockets that fit an iphone pro max, as this market has mostly been left (so far) to compression shorts, and I don’t like to run in them. These shorts have the best pockets in exercise shorts. Period. I can fit my 13 pro max comfortably on side pocket, plus keys, wallet and mask. I took them out for a run today, a very sunny, humid day. This is were the one flaw came: the legs are too long. My things felt hot during the run, and I was hoping these shorts could be at least 3 inches shorter.
As they stand, they are fantastic shorts. Great for the gym and probably for running in colder weather. The fabric is nice and soft. They could also be used (at least the black one) as a bathing suit, or go out and do errands on them. However, they are a tad too long for hot weather running, which is my planned use for them.
So, they are a 4 star short for me, but for many people, these will be 5 star shorts. I’ll definitely buy them if they are released in a shorter format with the same pockets.
- Stephen R.Verified BuyerReviewingRev Athletic Shorts - Tarmac BlackI recommend this productRated 5 stars4 months agoThese shorts were a hit at the gym
I just got my tarmac shorts today. I immediately put them on and headed to the gym. I didn't expect so many heads to turn when I walked in wearing these things but everyone liked them and more importantly they were so comfortable to me. I'm not sure I want to get a black pair of these but if more colors become available, I certainly will be buying more. So glad to see Bluffworks making sports wear now. Keep up the great work!