Moisture wicking, quick-dry blazer.
Machine washable, like everything we make.
Wrinkle resistant, no iron required.
Felt under the collar for a smooth fit.
Single vent back.
8 pockets, including 5 interior pockets.
1 zippered security pocket.
Lightweight (5.90 oz per yard) 100% polyester fabric.
- How do I care for my Presidio Blazer?
- Machine wash cold 86° F (30° C) inside out, with like colors. Do not bleach. Do not use fabric softener. Tumble dry low or hang dry. Low iron, if needed. Dry cleaning optional.
- How do I ensure my Presidio Blazer always look their best?
- Remember to remove immediately from washer and dryer. Low iron, if needed. In case a stain happens, we suggest using a mild dish soap to clean it.
- Can my Presidio Blazer be altered?
- Yes, it can be altered as long as your tailor is comfortable working with the material.
- Mark M.Verified BuyerReviewingPresidio Blazer Classic Fit - Ash GreyI recommend this productHeight 5' 10"Weight 200-210 lbsSize Purchased 44Size Typically Worn 44Fit Purchased ClassicLength Purchased RegularRated 4 stars3 days agoAlmost perfect travelling blazer
This blazer is a legit traveling piece of kit, with great pockets and locations, very comfortable, lightweight, and incredibly easy to care for. It is an unstructured jacket, meaning very soft shoulders and not too formal looking, but perfect for on-the-go business meetings. It's almost comfortable loungewear sans cravat! The material is soft and comfortable and doesn't wrinkle too badly sitting in an airline seat for a couple of hours. A true on-the-go garment. My only beef with Bluffworks blazers (I own 6) is the sleeve length is longer than proper for my body type. That is the ONLY measurement that is noticeably off, and shortening sleeves is a complicated and expensive proposition. Else this is an awesome piece to have in your business travel quiver.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- Miguel T.Verified BuyerReviewingPresidio Blazer Classic Fit - Ash GreyI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoOverjoyed!
I’m overjoyed with Bluffworks, and absolutely love my grey and navy blue Presidio suits!! I’m turning heads at my school. Thank you!
- Griffin C.Verified BuyerReviewingPresidio Blazer Classic Fit - Ash GreyI recommend this productRated 4 stars2 months agoGood fit, but a little casual
I just received the Presidio coat and slacks. I haven’t worn it out yet, but here are my first impressions.
The fit is good. I’m a few extra pounds over weight, but I took a chance with the slim cut. Do you measurements right and you can order the right size.
The construction is very good, well sewn, etc.
The pockets are great. Most suit coats have plenty of pockets, so this isn’t anything new (expect for the hidden zipper pocket).
The material is great. It has a great feel, texture. It really doesn’t feel like polyester. You can throw insults at me, but I’m vegan, so I really didn’t want to buy a wool suit, and it’s hard to find good looking suits that aren’t made of mostly wool.
My only negative, is that it has the look of a pretty casual suit. My first use will be a wedding with cocktail attire, so this will work great for that. But if I was a lawyer, I wouldn’t wear this in court. It’s hard to explain, but it just doesn’t have that polished quality suit look to it. For the price, I expected a little more of a polished look.
I also thought that all of Bluffworks clothes were made in New York, but the tag clearly says that it’s made in China. I’m not a hater of things made in China, everybody has to make a living. I guess I misunderstood some detail about where these age made.
Overall, I’m happy with it. I think I’ll get some wears out of it. I’m not much of a suit guy, but I’ll find opportunities here and there.
- WithheldVerified BuyerReviewingPresidio Blazer Classic Fit - Ash GreyI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoLimited Wrinkles
To start, the Presidio blazer really does not show wrinkles. Being a skeptic, I put the blazer through a standard and non-standard day with the results leaving me pleased.
I initially had 4 suits in a garment bag for 20 hours before hanging in the hotel. No wrinkles of concern.
After wearing 1 suit per day in Dubai, no perceivable wrinkles on the back of the blazer. Was pleasantly surprised.
Final day involved wearing the suit for 9 hours in office, 3 hours in airport/transit, and 14 hours folded in the overhead bin. Upon arrival at home, wrinkles were found but certainly not enough to warrant a steam or worthy of concern. Very impressed with the Blazer.
The pants displayed more wrinkles but again, not enough to warrant concern.
Kudos to Bluffworks. If a solid black Presidio could be developed, I would definitely purchase that colour.
- DomVerified BuyerReviewingPresidio Blazer Classic Fit - Ash GreyI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoHome Run
I bought the Presidio in ash grey a while back but finally had the opportunity to wear it on my recent vacation.
Our vacation started with several days of casual activities so the blazer and pants were rolled in a tote bag for about a week before being hung up. Out of the bag it was in decent shape and in need of a little steaming; too easy.
I wore it out to dinner in Chicago and was very pleased with the feel (super comfortable and light) and look (good structure, drape, and fit - I didn’t need any tailoring).
I wouldn’t hesitate purchasing another if needed.