Machine washable, like everything we make.
Wrinkle resistant, no iron required.
Lightweight (5.90 oz per yard) 100% polyester fabric.
Moisture wicking, quick-dry pull on pant.
Flat front elastic waistband with hidden drawstring for a clean look.
6 pockets, including 1 interior security zipper pocket.
Fully functional front zip fly.
- How do I care for my Presidio Pants?
- Machine wash cold 86° F (30° C) inside out, with like colors. Do not bleach. Do not use fabric softener. Tumble dry low or hang dry. Low iron, if needed. Do not dry clean.
- How do I ensure my Presidio Pants always look their best?
- Remember to remove immediately from washer and dryer. Low iron, if needed. In case a stain happens, we suggest using a mild dish soap to clean it.
- Can my Presidio Pants be altered?
- Yes, it can be altered as long as your tailor is comfortable working with the material.
- Robert S.Verified BuyerReviewingPresidio Airline Pants Tailored Fit - Blue SmokeI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 hours agoAirline Pants
Literally my "go to" pants on Monday mornings. So comfortable!
- Alan F.Verified BuyerReviewingPresidio Airline Pants Tailored Fit - Thunder GreyI do not recommend this productRated 1 out of 5 stars5 days agoOdd pant
I may just be more conservative, but I found the style odd as was the color. I sent back.
- Lim Kok S.Verified BuyerReviewingPresidio Airline Pants Tailored Fit - Blue SmokeI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoExcellent buy
I was wondering why no one ever invented such a cool pants which looks and feels like actual pants, but is so easy to wear instead! It is so comfortable and equally versatile in both office and out of office moments!
- Charles Stone I.Verified BuyerReviewingPresidio Airline Pants Tailored Fit - Ash GreyI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars1 month agoLong haul flight
These are the perfect long haul flight trouser. As advertised, they are a hybrid of dress trouser and comfy sweat pants. Having seen them, my wife has banished my ratty sweat pant collection to be replaced by these and worn around the house. I ordered the long and had the tailor shorten by 1-1/2 inches for a proper break. The regular is cut too short - that cost you a star.
- Soumya M.Verified BuyerReviewingPresidio Airline Pants Tailored Fit - Blue SmokeI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoAwesome casual pants for lounging and travel
The pants fit great and just feel very nice in terms of comfort and feel. I plan to use this for travel.