Machine washable, like everything we make.
Smoothing stretch with light compression.
Double-knit (7.08 oz per yard) fabric for full coverage.
68% Rayon, 28% Nylon, 4% Spandex.
Pintuck seam in front adds visual length.
5 total pockets, including 3 phone pockets & 2 zippered pockets.
- How do I care for my Petaluma Ponte Pants?
- Machine wash cold 86° F (30° C) inside out with like colors. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low or hang dry. Low iron, if needed. Do not dry clean.
- How do I ensure my Petaluma Ponte Pants always look their best?
- Remember to remove immediately from washer and dryer. If needed, warm iron to remove creasing. In case a stain happens, we suggest using a mild dish soap to clean it.
- Can my Petaluma Ponte Pants be altered?
- Yes, it can be altered as long as your tailor is comfortable working with the material.
- Alma Suehiro C.Verified BuyerReviewingPetaluma Pintuck Pants Petite Fit - Eclipse BlackI recommend this productHeight 4' 9" & underWeight 100-110 lbsSize Purchased 10Size Typically Worn 10Rated 3 stars18 hours agoPin tuck pants
Odd fit at the hips. Sticks outFitRated 1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- Laura L.Verified BuyerReviewingPetaluma Pintuck Pants Standard Fit - Charcoal GreyI recommend this productHeight 5' 11"Size Purchased 12Size Typically Worn 12Rated 5 stars23 hours agoFantastic pants
These are really functional and attractive pants. I’m 5’11, so they’re short on me, but I feel like that’s ok-I can wear cute ankle boots and they look great. They’re very much like the ponte pants—the same great, thick, stretchy fabric that holds up all day without getting baggy in the knees or ****. My only slight critique is that the phone pocket in the back climbs up and the liner starts poking out—i might take a a few stitches to see if they will hold it in place. Thank you for they grey—keep the new colors coming!FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- B.H.Verified BuyerReviewingPetaluma Pintuck Pants Standard Fit - Eclipse BlackI recommend this productSize Purchased 10Size Typically Worn 10Rated 5 stars1 week agoNice pants
These are dressy legging type pants. I love the pocket for the phone. And zipped front pockets are fabulous too. The pintucks make them more dressy, I think. The pants fit well and are comfortable. They seem a tiny bit longer than the length advertised, which is perfect for me.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2