Machine washable, like everything we make.
Smoothing stretch with light compression.
Double-knit (7.08 oz per yard) fabric for full coverage.
68% Rayon, 28% Nylon, 4% Spandex.
Pintuck seam in front adds visual length.
5 total pockets, including 3 phone pockets & 2 zippered pockets.
- How do I care for my Petaluma Ponte Pants?
- Machine wash cold 86° F (30° C) inside out with like colors. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low or hang dry. Low iron, if needed. Do not dry clean.
- How do I ensure my Petaluma Ponte Pants always look their best?
- Remember to remove immediately from washer and dryer. If needed, warm iron to remove creasing. In case a stain happens, we suggest using a mild dish soap to clean it.
- Can my Petaluma Ponte Pants be altered?
- Yes, it can be altered as long as your tailor is comfortable working with the material.
- Sabrina D.Verified BuyerReviewingPetaluma Pintuck Pants Standard Fit - Eclipse BlackI recommend this productHeight 5' 5"Weight 180-190 lbsSize Purchased 14Size Typically Worn 14Rated 5 out of 5 stars15 hours agoLove these pants
Great pants!FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- Erin K.Verified BuyerReviewingPetaluma Pintuck Pants Standard Fit - Eclipse BlackI recommend this productHeight 5' 2"Weight 100-110 lbsSize Purchased 0Size Typically Worn 0Rated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoGreat pants for travel or work
I was happy to find these comfortable pants that work well for travel, and also for work. At 5'2" I'm on the cusp of petite/standard, but found these in standard fit were perfect. The seam down the front gives the pants a dressy look.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- Tracy H.ReviewingPetaluma Pintuck Pants Standard Fit - Eclipse BlackI recommend this productHeight 5' 3"Weight 150-160 lbsSize Purchased 12Size Typically Worn 12Rated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoLove these versatile pants!
I immediately bought the Petaluma Ponte Pants (wihout the pintuck) after getting these. I love them, and will be buying more of both styles. Another reviewer called them Laura Petrie pants (after the Mary Tyler Moore character in The **** Van **** Show). What a perfect description! These pants are so comfortable. They fit really well. I am so happy that there are petite sizes (thank you, thank you, Bluffworks!!!) The pockets are practical, many with zippers. The fabric is substantial and it is magically not too thick, nor too thin. You can immediately feel the quality of these pants. I am so happy with every piece I've ordered from the company.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- Cynthia S.Verified BuyerReviewingPetaluma Pintuck Pants Petite Fit - Eclipse BlackI recommend this productHeight 5' 3"Weight 100-110 lbsSize Purchased 0Size Typically Worn 0Rated 3 out of 5 stars1 month agoLoved but not for me
The fabric felt substantial and had a nice draped to it. The fit, however, wasn’t for me. The pants were spot on everywhere, but the thighs, which were too baggy-not flattering at allFitRated 1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- Debra K.Verified BuyerReviewingPetaluma Pintuck Pants Petite Fit - Charcoal GreyI recommend this productHeight 5' 0"Weight Under 100 lbsSize Purchased 0Size Typically Worn 0Rated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoGreat pant
Fits well not too tight
Not baggyFitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2