90% Polyester, 10% Spandex.
Machine washable, like everything we make.
Breathable, water resistant fabric.
Wrinkle resistant, with four-way stretch.
Reflective details on back of the neck and trim.
Full zip closure with branded zipper pulls.
5 pockets, including 2 interior pockets.
- How do I care for my Oslo garment?
- Machine wash warm 104° F (40° C) with like colors. Do not use bleach; do not use fabric softener. Tumble dry low or hang dry. Do not dry clean.
- How do I ensure my Oslo garment always looks its best?
- Remember to remove immediately from the washer and dryer. If needed, iron on low heat to remove creasing. In case of staining, we suggest using a mild dish soap to clean it. If exposed to salt water, sunscreen, or other chemicals, we advise rinsing and washing as soon as possible.
- jimmy B.Verified BuyerReviewingOslo Travel Vest Standard Fit - Atlas NavyI recommend this productHeight 6' 0"Weight 170-180 lbsSize Purchased LSize Typically Worn LRated 5 out of 5 stars14 hours agoMy new favorite
Very nice, look forward to wearing it.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- Curtis F.Verified BuyerReviewingOslo Travel Vest Standard Fit - Atlas NavyI recommend this productHeight 5' 9"Weight 170-180 lbsSize Purchased MSize Typically Worn MRated 5 out of 5 stars17 hours agoOslo Vest is a winner!
Ordered both the Atlas Blue and Tarmac Black with the intent of keeping whichever color I liked the best. I liked the vest so much I kept both colors! Perfect compliment to the rest of my Bluffworks travel wardrobe!FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2