Machine washable, like everything we make.
Wrinkle resistant, no iron required.
Moisture wicking, anti-odor lining.
Soft, half-lined, unstructured construction with stretch.
Single vent back.
7 pockets, including 4 interior pockets.
1 zippered security pocket.
Lightweight (5.00 oz per yard) 100% polyester fabric.
- How do I care for my Hopsack Blazer?
- Machine wash warm 104° F (40° C) inside out, with like colors. Do not bleach. Do not use fabric softener. Tumble dry low or hang dry. Low iron, if needed. Do not dry clean.
- How do I ensure my Hopsack Blazer always looks it's best?
- Remember to remove immediately from washer and dryer. If needed, warm iron to remove creasing. In case a stain happens, we suggest using a mild dish soap to clean it.
- Can my Hopsack Blazer be altered?
- Yes, it can be altered as long as your tailor is comfortable working with the material.
- David S.Verified BuyerReviewingHopsack Blazer Slim Fit - Midnight NavyI recommend this productSize Purchased 42Size Typically Worn 42Fit Purchased SlimLength Purchased RegularRated 4 out of 5 stars22 hours agoReview
Great but $$$FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- Juan O.ReviewingHopsack Blazer Classic Fit - Midnight NavyI recommend this productHeight 5' 7"Weight 130-140 lbsSize Purchased 38Size Typically Worn 38Fit Purchased ClassicLength Purchased RegularRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoVery good
Heavy blazer user here. The Hopsack Blazer is extremely light and very comfortable to wear. The amount and size of pockets make it very versatile in many situations. Great for summer and traveling. Perfect compliment for the Gramercy blazer in a minimalistic wardrobe.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- Colette C.Verified BuyerReviewingHopsack Blazer Slim Fit - Midnight NavyI recommend this productHeight 5' 9"Weight 150-160 lbsSize Purchased 40Size Typically Worn 40Fit Purchased SlimLength Purchased RegularRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoPerfect fit
Light weight blazer perfect for a summer trip! Purchased the slim fit and no alterations needed!FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- Michael I.Verified BuyerReviewingHopsack Blazer Slim Fit - SandstoneI recommend this productHeight 5' 9"Weight 140-150 lbsSize Purchased 40Size Typically Worn 40Fit Purchased SlimLength Purchased RegularRated 3 out of 5 stars1 month agoIt’s a nice jacket, but I sent it back
Nice fabric, very wrinkle resistant, looks good, fits very well. But I sent it back because it is made in China, and I have decided to no longer buy clothing made in China. I'm hoping that an increasing number of on line clothiers will disclose the country of origin in the info they provide for their clothing. It’s too bad, I really liked it, but I bought from a different clothier who does indicate country of origin of their clothing for each item.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- Patricia M.Verified BuyerReviewingHopsack Blazer Classic Fit - Midnight NavyI recommend this productHeight 5' 8"Weight 160-170 lbsSize Purchased 42Size Typically Worn 42Fit Purchased ClassicLength Purchased RegularRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoExactly what we were looking for!
Heading out on a trip to Europe next month and wanted to find a blazer that was great for traveling – this fit the bill! It came folded in a box and opened up like it had just been ironed! It’s machine washable so it’s perfect for our trip! Fits my husband beautifully and he loves it! I couldn’t be happier with this blazer as I searched the Internet and found nothing that comes even close to this fabulous blazer! Thank you!FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2