Machine washable, like everything we make.
Wrinkle resistant, no iron required.
Moisture wicking, anti-odor lining.
Soft, half-lined, unstructured construction with stretch.
Single vent back.
7 pockets, including 4 interior pockets.
1 zippered security pocket.
Lightweight (5.00 oz per yard) 100% polyester fabric.
- How do I care for my Hopsack Blazer?
- Machine wash warm 104° F (40° C) inside out, with like colors. Do not bleach. Do not use fabric softener. Tumble dry low or hang dry. Low iron, if needed. Do not dry clean.
- How do I ensure my Hopsack Blazer always looks it's best?
- Remember to remove immediately from washer and dryer. If needed, warm iron to remove creasing. In case a stain happens, we suggest using a mild dish soap to clean it.
- Can my Hopsack Blazer be altered?
- Yes, it can be altered as long as your tailor is comfortable working with the material.
- Charles K.Verified BuyerReviewingHopsack Blazer Classic Fit - Midnight NavyI recommend this productSize Purchased 44Size Typically Worn 44Fit Purchased ClassicLength Purchased RegularRated 3 stars1 week agoBlazer trim not finished
Nice enough, but the trim was not finished. Sleeve hem on one sleeve was sewn and on the other it was not.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2BBluffworks14 minutes ago
Thanks for the review and calling this issue to our attention. Our team has reached out to you on next steps for resolution.
- Matthew C.Verified BuyerReviewingHopsack Blazer Classic Fit - Midnight NavyI recommend this productHeight 6' 2"Weight 200-210 lbsSize Purchased 42Size Typically Worn 42Fit Purchased ClassicLength Purchased RegularRated 5 stars2 weeks agoTremendous Customer Service
I ate too many Christmas cookies. This made me fat and unable to fit a size 40 jacket. Customer Service made the return process easy and helped me get a size 42 re-order. The jacket is a tremendous value. It fits great and came out of the box with zero wrinkles.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- christopher b.Verified BuyerReviewingHopsack Blazer Slim Fit - Midnight NavyI recommend this productHeight 5' 6"Weight 140-150 lbsSize Purchased 40Size Typically Worn 40Fit Purchased SlimLength Purchased ShortRated 5 stars2 weeks agoHopsack Blazer fits perfect!
I bought this blazer for myself (50 years, 5'6", 150 lbs) last year and loved it. Perfect all around, all season blazer. I decided to get one for each of my two sons for Christmas this year. My 25 year old wrapped up college a couple of years ago and my 23 year old is just about to finish. Both are already in the professional work world. They fit them even better! They loved them.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- Richard L.Verified BuyerReviewingHopsack Blazer Classic Fit - Midnight NavyI recommend this productHeight 5' 9"Weight 180-190 lbsSize Purchased 42Size Typically Worn 42Fit Purchased ClassicLength Purchased RegularRated 5 stars2 weeks agoHopsack blazer
This jacket is exactly what I wanted for casual elegant dinners on a Caribbean cruise - lightweight, natural shoulders, very nice fabric -FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- MICHAEL Y.Verified BuyerReviewingHopsack Blazer Classic Fit - Midnight NavyI recommend this productHeight 5' 11"Weight 170-180 lbsSize Purchased 40Size Typically Worn 40Fit Purchased ClassicLength Purchased RegularRated 5 stars4 weeks agoPerfect fit
I usually wear a 40s slim but had to go with the 40r classic fit and aside from the sleeves being about an inch longer that I would like it fits perfect. The slim was very tight. Looks great!FitRated -1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2