Machine washable. Line or tumble dry.
Lightweight fabric: 5.00 oz. per yard.
Wrinkle resistant, no iron required.
Soft, unstructured construction with stretch mesh lining in front.
Single vent back.
7 pockets, including 4 interior pockets.
1 zippered security pocket.
- How do I care for my Hopsack Blazer?
- Machine wash warm 104° F (40° C) inside out, with like colors. Do not bleach. Do not use fabric softener. Tumble dry low or hang dry. Low iron, if needed. Do not dry clean.
- How do I ensure my Hopsack Blazer always looks it's best?
- Remember to remove immediately from washer and dryer. If needed, warm iron to remove creasing. In case a stain happens, we suggest using a mild dish soap to clean it.
- Can my Hopsack Blazer be altered?
- Yes, it can be altered as long as your tailor is comfortable working with the material.