Moisture wicking, quick-dry blazer.
Machine washable, like everything we make.
Wrinkle resistant, no iron required.
Perforated back lining + unlined sleeves for ventilation.
Double vented back.
10 pockets, including 7 interior security pockets.
Lightweight (5.99 oz per yard) 100% polyester fabric.
- How do I care for my Gramercy Blazer?
- Machine wash warm 104° F (40° C). Do not bleach. Tumble dry on low heat. Low iron, if needed.
- How do I ensure my Gramercy Blazer always look its best?
- Remember to remove immediately from washer and dryer. If needed, warm iron to remove creasing. In case a stain happens, we suggest using a mild dish soap to clean it.
- Can my Gramercy Blazer be altered?
- Yes, it can be altered as long as your tailor is comfortable working with the material. Across the back and down both sides are multiple seams. The back zippered pocket is only in the lining, so it may or may not require the pocket to be reset, depending on how much of an adjustment is made. The buttons on the sleeve are non-functioning.
- Andrew L.Verified BuyerReviewingGramercy Blazer Classic Fit - Asphalt BlackI recommend this productHeight 5' 11"Weight 180-190 lbsSize Purchased 42Size Typically Worn 42Fit Purchased ClassicLength Purchased RegularRated 4 stars2 days agoTravel-proof
Great fit. Lots of pockets. Love how wrinkle resistant it is.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- richard c.Verified BuyerReviewingGramercy Blazer Classic Fit - Blue HourI recommend this productHeight 5' 6"Weight 170-180 lbsSize Purchased 42Size Typically Worn 42Fit Purchased ClassicLength Purchased ShortRated 5 stars6 days agoPerfect for travel
When you need to look biz casual this jacket is perfect... throw in a tie and a button up dress shirt and it will get you by in a more formal affair like dinner at a high end restaurant... IMHO it's worth the $$$FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- Allan M.Verified BuyerReviewingGramercy Blazer Slim Fit - Blue HourI recommend this productHeight 6' 1"Weight 170-180 lbsSize Purchased 42Size Typically Worn 40Fit Purchased SlimLength Purchased LongRated 5 stars6 days agoLove it
My brother got one to travel with. Doesn't wrinkle and goes in the wash. I was sold and bought one for myself. Love it. I ordered one a bit tight in the shoulders. Customer support was easy and cheerful.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- Christopher S.Verified BuyerReviewingGramercy Blazer Slim Fit - Blue HourI recommend this productHeight 5' 11"Weight 190-200 lbsSize Purchased 46Size Typically Worn 48Fit Purchased SlimLength Purchased ShortRated 5 stars1 week agoGreat Blazer
I was apprehensive to order a suit online because everything I have ever bought like that required tailoring because I have an athletic build. I emailed them my measurements because they did not line up well. They responded with recommended sizes and fits. It fit perfectly out of the box! Very comfortable and great looking!FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- Michael W.Verified BuyerReviewingGramercy Blazer Slim Fit - Blue HourI recommend this productHeight 6' 1"Weight 180-190 lbsSize Purchased 38Size Typically Worn 38Fit Purchased SlimLength Purchased RegularRated 5 stars2 weeks agoQuality meets function
The blazer is great. Looks sharp and easily pairs with jeans and t-shirt. Love the color/fabric and the variety of pockets. It's a great addition to the wardrobe and I know it will get a lot of wear. Doesn't wrinkle, very durable as advertised. I recommend ordering two or three sizes and returning what doesn't fit. I ordered the Slim Fit, and it cuts into the armpit a little. Probably should have gone for the classic. Wish I ordered multiple sizes. Also, it's a but tricky opening the velcro on the hidden pocket. Should add a tab to pull on to make it easier to open. Minor issue. Great blazer.FitRated -1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2