Moisture wicking, quick-dry blazer.
Machine washable, like everything we make.
Wrinkle resistant, no iron required.
Perforated back lining + unlined sleeves for ventilation.
Double vented back.
10 pockets, including 7 interior security pockets.
Lightweight (5.99 oz per yard) 100% polyester fabric.
- How do I care for my Gramercy Blazer?
- Machine wash warm 104° F (40° C). Do not bleach. Tumble dry on low heat. Low iron, if needed.
- How do I ensure my Gramercy Blazer always look its best?
- Remember to remove immediately from washer and dryer. If needed, warm iron to remove creasing. In case a stain happens, we suggest using a mild dish soap to clean it.
- Can my Gramercy Blazer be altered?
- Yes, it can be altered as long as your tailor is comfortable working with the material. Across the back and down both sides are multiple seams. The back zippered pocket is only in the lining, so it may or may not require the pocket to be reset, depending on how much of an adjustment is made. The buttons on the sleeve are non-functioning.
- Drew H.Verified BuyerReviewingGramercy Blazer Classic Fit - Blue HourI recommend this productHeight 6' 1"Weight 210-220 lbsSize Purchased 44Size Typically Worn 44Fit Purchased ClassicLength Purchased RegularRated 5 stars15 hours agoLove it!
Love it! Purchased it for work travel and it’s perfect for that, as well as normal home wear. Looks great. Fits great off the rack. Feels great. I was hesitant at first because of the high price and the fact that I could not try it on first, but am glad I bit the bullet.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- JC J.Verified ReviewerReviewingGramercy Blazer Classic Fit - Blue HourI recommend this productHeight 6' 4" & upWeight 190-200 lbsSize Purchased 44Size Typically Worn 44Fit Purchased SlimLength Purchased LongRated 5 stars6 days agoGreat product and stellar customer service!
Thank you! This is a phenomenal product and is only outmatched by the excellent customer service. Fast shipping, quick answers to questions, and responsive help from Robert. The quality is so good that it competes with my business suits, but it stands up to miles of travel and still looks smooth.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- Benjamin J.Verified BuyerReviewingGramercy Blazer Classic Fit - Gotham GreyI recommend this productSize Purchased 38Size Typically Worn 38Fit Purchased ClassicLength Purchased RegularRated 5 stars1 week agoGreat travel suit
Great travel suit. Looks just like a wool suit, but being able to throw it in a suitcase and then in the washer/dryer will save you tons of money and hassle in the long run. Very happy with this.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- John G.Verified BuyerReviewingGramercy Blazer Classic Fit - Asphalt BlackI recommend this productHeight 5' 11"Weight 180-190 lbsSize Purchased 44Size Typically Worn 44Fit Purchased ClassicLength Purchased RegularRated 5 stars2 weeks agoIdeal for Travel
My work sends me to climates ranging from the tropics of Guam to the cold of Alaska. The Gramercy is a godsend in terms of packability, comfort, and care requirements. While they certainly aren't outdoorsy garments, they are far more comfortable than any other suits I've worn.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- Ryan B.Verified BuyerReviewingGramercy Blazer Slim Fit - Gotham GreyI recommend this productHeight 6' 0"Weight 160-170 lbsSize Purchased 40Size Typically Worn 40Fit Purchased SlimLength Purchased RegularRated 5 stars2 weeks agoAs Hoped For
The gray fabric is fantastic. It does really have the look and feel of a wool clothe. I think it looks better in the gray than the blue. Great fit out of the box. It is an unstructured design, which I have not worn before. Shoulders are slightly less crisp than you would have in a structured suit, naturally. Great workmanship. The sleeves of the slim fit are slim and, being unlined, do take some tugging to get your shirt sleeve through. Worth it for the slimmer profile. Overall, excellent blazer.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2