57% Recycled Polyester, 33% Polyester, 10% Spandex.
Machine washable, like everything we make.
Lightweight (6.2 oz per yard), breathable, heathered fabric.
Wrinkle resistant with 4-way stretch.
Moisture wicking and quick drying with anti-UV properties.
Soft stretchy waistband for added comfort.
9 total pockets, including 2 phone pockets & 5 zippered pockets.
- How do I care for my Envoy products?
- Machine wash cold 86° F (30° C) with like colors. Do not bleach. Dry medium heat. Low iron, if needed.
- How do I ensure my Envoy products always looks its best?
- Remember to remove immediately from the washer and dryer. If needed, warm iron to remove creasing. In case of stains, we suggest using a mild dish soap to clean it.
- Can my Envoy products be altered?
- Yes, they can be altered as long as your tailor is comfortable working with the material.
- Waseem K.Verified BuyerReviewingEnvoy Lightweight Travel Pants Slim Fit - Hazy GreyI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsYesterday“One of THE BEST lightweight Travel pant EVER!!!”
“ Well I’m a 5’6” male individual with 183.2 in weight and who purchased this beautiful pant for both casual and for formal occasions.I’m so glad that I selected 34/30 size which fits me perfectly well from everywhere. The beauty of this pant is that not only it looks great but also the color ‘hazy grey’ is to die for as well as the quality is SUPERB which is an outstanding feature of this pant. After this amazing experience I’m thinking to get one more pair in the future. My KUDOS goes to the manufacturer and the owner as well. I will definitely give 10/10 marks for this great looking pant.”
- Brian S.Verified BuyerReviewingEnvoy Lightweight Travel Pants Slim Fit - Wheat FieldI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 days agoBeen looking for travel pants for months
I really am happy with the fit of these pants. They are so comfortable and versatile. A lot of other companies do not make pants for taller larger people. I plan on revamping my entire wardrobe starting with more of these pants.
- John C.Verified BuyerReviewingEnvoy Lightweight Travel Pants Regular Fit - Hazy GreyI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 days agogood pants
fit was just right and the feel of the material is nice
- Daniel A.Verified ReviewerReviewingEnvoy Lightweight Travel Pants Slim Fit - Hazy GreyI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoMy favorite BluffWorks pants, except...
... the so-called "wheat" color is so light that what you inevitably spill will show up in bright relief. But the fit of the regulars is fantastic. Very comfortable, slim, plenty of pockets, and not at all baggy. The grey version has been out of stock forever and ever and I'm afraid it won't be available before I travel again. Get it together, guys. I'm not gonna wait forever.
- Bruce G.Verified BuyerReviewingEnvoy Lightweight Travel Pants Regular Fit - Wheat FieldI recommend this productRated 3 out of 5 stars1 week agoneed more drop
needed more room in crotch
- Jerry K.Verified BuyerReviewingEnvoy Lightweight Travel Pants Slim Fit - Wheat FieldI recommend this productRated 3 out of 5 stars1 week agoLight and breathable but ?
Well made, light, but so thin that the pockets and everything in them shows through.
- Billy H.Verified BuyerReviewingEnvoy Lightweight Travel Pants Regular Fit - Hazy GreyI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoImpressed with the travel pants
Fit well and appear to be good quality construction. Testing them out next trip.
- Brian D.Verified BuyerReviewingEnvoy Lightweight Travel Pants Slim Fit - Hazy GreyI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoNice Pant. Good, true to size sizing.
Very well made pant. Very comfortable. A little stretch in my sides and belly (just where I need it).
5’11”, 205#, 36w X 32inseam.
Well worth the $$.
- Roger Z.Verified BuyerReviewingEnvoy Lightweight Travel Pants Slim Fit - Wheat FieldI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoBest travel pant ever
Love the Envoy pants. The fabric is very breathable (more so than the Ascender pants) and comfortable. Absolutely love the zippered side pocket to hold my password, Int'l Drivers license and excess cash when traveling. My only complaint is the cell phone hip pocket is too small (narrow) for newer wide phones. I highly recommend the Envoy pants/
- T.W. C.Verified BuyerReviewingEnvoy Lightweight Travel Pants Regular Fit - Hazy GreyI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoNot a compromise
I fairly regularly travel from Texas to India and back for business. There's no way to make that a fun trip, it's a lot of miles in an airline seat, and it really does matter what you wear. I've done the trip in Ascenders, which perform well for this purpose, but on the trip I just retured from, wore these Envoys which worked really well. After the trip there, a couple of days of office wear and the trip home, they still look fresh, which is pretty amazing. The pocket layout is reasonable and the zippered inner pocket is big enough for a passport which I appreciate for safety. The look is surprisingly dressy (could add a jacket if need be) without looking out of place for everyday use. I normally wear slim fit in most Bluff pants but chose regular fit because a bit looser fit helps for this sort of travel. I was worried that they would be a bit baggy but actully the fit is good and a good balance. Maybe I'll order some Ascenders in regular fit too sometime. Anyway, the only thing that needs changed is that you need to add a navy or maybe a dark slate blue. Or even a heathered black. I'd definitely buy another pair if you did.