Machine washable, like everything we make.
Flexible compression and expandability with unique design.
Available in two sizes: Large (16x10x4", 10.5L capacity) and Small (10x8x3", 3.9L capacity).
100% lightweight ripstop nylon fabric with Polyoxymethylene (POM) buckle.
Lightweight feel - Large: 4.5 oz. | Small: 3.2 oz.
- How do I care for my Bluffcube?
- Attach the Velcro tab to the inner flap before washing. Machine wash cold 86° F (30° C) with like colors. Lay flat to dry, or tumble dry low, and remove immediately. Use only non-chlorine bleach, when needed. Do not use fabric softener. Do not pack wet. Do not iron or dry clean.
- Vicki p.Verified BuyerReviewingBluffCube Pro - Steel GreyI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoNice cube!
Loved the side zipper for easy packing and access!
- Jeff F.Verified BuyerReviewingBluffCube Pro - Steel GreyI do not recommend this productRated 2 out of 5 stars4 weeks agoMeh
They are OK, little too blocky. Be nice if they were less like cubes and more like books the thickness of a dictionary
- Robert N.Verified BuyerReviewingBluffCube Pro - Steel GreyI do not recommend this productRated 2 out of 5 stars1 month agoNot for travel light crowd
nice quality but maybe too. heavy for someone trying to travel light?
- Dave R.Verified BuyerReviewingBluffCube Pro - Steel GreyI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoCarry-on companion
Over the past year or so (since travel has opened back up) I've had a goal—pack light for work so a carry-on is all I need. Between my Gramercy suits and Blaze athletic gear, Bluffworks clothes have helped make this happen. Same can be said for the BluffCube Pro. It is so helpful to have a thoughtfully designed, durable, and sizable packing cube that starts pretty big and easily gets quite small. The side zip feature is a nice option for accessing anything I put in the Cube, and the mesh side panels allow it to be breathable. I envision the BluffCube will continue to be a regular part of my packing gear because it helps make everything fit in my carry-on bag.
- Michael W.Verified BuyerReviewingBluffCube Pro - Steel GreyI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoThe more it shrinks, the more it grows on you.
Purchased close to when they were released. I didn't get to use it because.....well, you know, the world shut down. But recently I've had a few trips and....I'm in love. With my partner and Bluffworks cube. For a Thursday to Monday trip to Amsterdam all my regular clothes - underwear, socks, dress shirt, t shirts, rain parka - went into this cube. I probably could have fit the extra pair of Ascender 5 pockets also. Maybe a vacuum thingee could have made it smaller but they turn your clothes into a weird, rock shape. The cube was compact, regular and easy to open up and repack while still soft enough to fit other things around it. Besides this I had an extra pair of shoes, electronics and various outerwear to fine tune with the weather, all fit with room to spare in a 35L Peak Design duffel which bodes well for roller suitcases. Zipper compressions can't compare. You already knew that. I was worried that the center only strip would create a butterfly shape instead of a cube but it is pretty regular. I was also worried that pulling hard on it to gain max compression would cause it to rip off like the straps on most shoes/boots when you pull. So far so good. Now planning a 12 day trip to Basque country. I will add a cube....or two.
- Christopher W.Verified BuyerReviewingBluffCube Pro - Steel GreyI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoAwesome!
Packs down to a great size.
- Hannah M.Verified BuyerReviewingBluffCube Pro - Steel GreyI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoGreat Packing Cubes
This was my first time packing with cubes. Love that they can compress no matter how full the cubes are packed.