Machine washable, like everything we make.
Wrinkle and odor resistant.
9" (22.9 cm) or 10" (25.4cm) inseam.
9 total pockets, including signature waistband phone pocket.
3 anti-theft zippered security pockets.
EDC-friendly multi-tool utility pocket.
Lightweight: 5.31 oz per yard fabric.
- How do I care for my Ascenders?
- Machine wash cold 86° F (30° C) with like colors. Do not bleach. Dry medium heat. Low iron, if needed.
- How do I ensure my Ascenders always look their best?
- Remember to remove immediately from washer and dryer. If needed, warm iron to remove creasing. In case a stain happens, we suggest using a mild dish soap to clean it.
- Can my Ascenders be altered?
- Yes, they can be altered as long as your tailor is comfortable working with the material.
- Glenn H.Verified BuyerReviewingAscender Shorts Regular Fit - Desert KhakiI recommend this productHeight 6' 2"Weight 230-240 lbsSize Purchased 36Size Typically Worn 36Length Purchased 10"Rated 5 out of 5 starsYesterdayGreat pair of shorts
Shorts are very well built and comfortable. Have not wore yet so cannot comment on longevity, but base on the quality of the fabric they appear they will wear very well and last a long time. Nice solid pocket material - better than the mesh pockets you find in a lot of lightweight shorts. Bought for a spring trip to Europe and summer golf.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- Lorena S.Verified BuyerReviewingAscender Shorts Regular Fit - Matte NavyI recommend this productSize Purchased 36Size Typically Worn 36Length Purchased 10"Rated 5 out of 5 stars2 days agoExcellent.
The fabric is great. No wrinkles and great fitFitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- Matthew H.Verified BuyerReviewingAscender Shorts Regular Fit - Voyager GreyI recommend this productHeight 5' 10"Weight 180-190 lbsSize Purchased 35Size Typically Worn 35Length Purchased 10"Rated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoFar and Away My New Favorite Shorts
I bought some Bluffworks pants for a trip and was blown away by the quality and knew I had to try the shorts. I wear shorts to work and plan to eventually replace most of mine with Ascender shorts. They have the perfect amount of stretch, and a clean modern look, and length is where I want it. The only problem is they are constantly out of so many size/color combinations in everything.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- Alan L.Verified BuyerReviewingAscender Shorts Regular Fit - Desert KhakiI recommend this productHeight 5' 9"Weight 180-190 lbsSize Purchased 34Size Typically Worn 34Length Purchased 10"Rated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoGreat Fit and Fabric
The Bluffworks team did it again! They took the great fabric and design elements of the ascender pants and translated them into a fantastic short that can be worn dressed up or down, on the golf course in the woods or at a beachside cafe. While I only have one pair, I know more will be added to my wardrobe soon.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- Lowell U.Verified BuyerReviewingAscender Shorts Regular Fit - Desert KhakiI recommend this productHeight 5' 10"Weight 170-180 lbsSize Purchased 34Size Typically Worn 34Length Purchased 10"Rated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoGood fit and function
The shorts fit great for me, and I like the 10" length. I do not like snug. I ordered my normal size, and these fit as they should.
Pocket depth is great. Variety of pockets is exceptional. Quality seems top notch.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2