Machine washable, like everything we make.
Easy care, wrinkle resistant pants, no iron needed.
Quick-dry fabric with anti-odor properties.
Soft material and stretch waistband for added comfort.
10 total pockets, including 2 phone pockets and 3 zippered pockets.
EDC-friendly multi-tool utility pocket.
Lightweight (5.31 oz per yard) 100% polyester fabric.
- How do I care for my Ascenders?
- Machine wash cold 86° F (30° C) with like colors. Do not bleach. Dry medium heat. Low iron, if needed.
- How do I ensure my Ascenders always look their best?
- Remember to remove immediately from washer and dryer. If needed, warm iron to remove creasing. In case a stain happens, we suggest using a mild dish soap to clean it.
- Can my Ascenders be altered?
- Yes, they can be altered as long as your tailor is comfortable working with the material.
- Ubaldo F.Verified BuyerReviewingAscender Chino Tailored Fit - Tuscan OliveI recommend this productSize Purchased 31Size Typically Worn 32Length Typically Worn 30Rated 5 stars3 hours agoUsual Great Quality
This is my 5th Ascender Chino and step by step I have completed all the available colors.
Perfect for travelling, the only thing to pay attention is the internal metal zippers in many pockets which can potentially scratch the phone glass... there is one dedicated pocket for the phone but it is easy to forget..FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- David J.Verified BuyerReviewingAscender Chino Tailored Fit - Desert KhakiI recommend this productHeight 6' 0"Weight 160-170 lbsSize Purchased 33Size Typically Worn 34Length Typically Worn 30Rated 5 stars17 hours agoGreat pants
Very happy with these pants. Love the pockets and the fit.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- Patrick F.Verified BuyerReviewingAscender Chino Regular Fit - Tuscan OliveI recommend this productHeight 6' 0"Weight 190-200 lbsSize Purchased 34Size Typically Worn 34Length Typically Worn 32Rated 4 stars21 hours agoFrom Post office to back pack!
Shipping was ridiculously fast. East coast US to west coast Canada through customs in 4 days!I like the fit-a bit concerned about the wrinkles ‘set’ into fabric from store (picked up at post office and packed an hour later). Other reviewers have said this come out with first wash. Light and comfy and like the fit.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- MonteVerified BuyerReviewingAscender Chino Regular Fit - Midnight NavyI recommend this productHeight 6' 1"Weight 170-180 lbsSize Purchased 34Size Typically Worn 34Length Typically Worn 32Rated 5 starsYesterdayMy everyday wear for 3 years now
I bought my first pair of these pants 3 years ago, thinking I'd be traveling in 2020--oops. I ended up wearing them almost every day since. They're comfortable, easy to care for, and look good. I've worn them hiking, then out to dinner, and everything in between.. I tripped once while wearing them and landed on all fours. I skinned my knee, but the pants were fine. They're great for travel--the front zip pockets are perfect for a passport. I've washed them in the sink at night, hung them to dry and wore them the next day more times than I can count. My first pair is finally showing its age, but I figure I've worn them over 500 days, so I'm happy to relegate them to yard work--and I imagine they'll last for years to come.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- mark g.Verified BuyerReviewingAscender Chino Tailored Fit - Tuscan OliveI recommend this productHeight 6' 1"Weight 180-190 lbsSize Purchased 34Size Typically Worn 34Length Typically Worn 34Rated 5 starsYesterdayGreat Fit, look.
Great fit, feel, look. My third pair! As soon as the Tuscan Olive came out had to have it to go with the Navy and Grey I have. Those two pairs served me well as the only pants on a 19 day Portugal trip.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2