Way back when, I was so tired of hot, heavy, uninspired blazers that cost an arm and a leg to dry clean. Ones that never seem to keep their shape, ending up a rumpled, wrinkled mess, no matter what I did. I wanted a blazer I didn’t have to baby, and I learned that you did too.
All of our products start from this moment of frustration, and guide our standards throughout the development process. As a result, everything we make - including all our casual blazers for men and women - achieve these goals:
- Look great, no matter what you do: Our unique fabrics are resilient and designed to make your life easier - stuff them in your bag, toss them on a chair, or throw them on before a meeting with not a wrinkle in sight.
- Be comfortable: Made from lightweight technical fabrics, with anti-odor treatments baked in, these womens and mens casual blazers will keep you cool even when the heat rises.
- Full of pockets: The sleek design hides plenty of covert storage - for everything from your phone, to wallet, to sunglasses.
Meet our current line with our tips on how to style these for a perfect casual blazer look.
Men's Casual Blazers
- Looks like wool, wears like cotton: the fabric has a soft, wool-like texture perfect for business casual looks, while the body is lined and sleeve unlined for breathability.
- Stylish: the Gramercy is ready for business without being stuffy, thanks to a double vent and perforated back lining
- Travel-ready pockets: of all our blazers, the Gramercy has the most pockets - so you can feel equipped whether at home (or when we fly the friendly skies again).
Wear it with: The Gramercy can obviously pair with its matching suit pants, but just as easily be worn with chinos or jeans. It’s my go-to for business casual, particularly our Gotham Grey color, which almost reads as a black casual blazer yet without being too stark. Of all our mens casual blazers, this jacket is the most polished while still remaining relaxed - our Presidio is the full formal look, and you'll hear about the Hopsack shortly.
- Casual sport coat style: The open weave construction of this minimally lined blazer gives it a cool unstructured look, featuring patch pockets and a single vent in the back.
- Coordinates with everything: this item is designed to be worn as a standalone separate and is intended to coordinate with several styles of pants. It’s equally excellent as a casual blazer with jeans look, or paired with rolled up chinos for an outdoor dinner.
- Ultra-lightweight, perfect for warmer climates: It feels like wearing a feather on my back, and I am so impressed at how quickly any wrinkles fall out.
Wear it with: Since our Hopsack comes in khaki as well as navy, I will often wear the blue casual blazer with our 5 Pocket Pant in a neutral like Light Clay or Desert Sage. The khaki color is a great option for mens casual blazers to wear with jeans. Unlike our Gramercy, this item is designed to be worn as a standalone separate, making it incredibly versatile.
Women's Casual Blazers
We started with men's, we heard that women wanted the same options. Specifically - comfortable and easy to wear separates to fill the gap in their professional wardrobe. With this in mind, we created a line of easy to wear Trevi separates, named after our standout fabric and a trip to Italy we hope to repeat soon.
- Lightweight & lined in the right places: our blazer is partially lined so wearing it is a breeze, but has extra lining under the arms for sweat and comfort.
- Modern, flexible design: the slitted cuff looks modern, rolls up easily, and can be tailored if needed.
- Fantastic fabric: the material is naturally odor-preventing, moisture-wicking, and machine washable.
Wear it with: This women’s casual blazer goes great with your favorite worn-in pair of jeans, or a slim black legging with cropped ankles and cool sneakers.
Improvement on a classic
It was always important to us that these blazers fit your needs and lifestyle, not the other way around. They are designed to support and enhance your everyday wardrobe - stylish and professional for work outfits, yet pairs just as perfectly with jeans and a t-shirt for weekend and casual wear.
Our casual blazers are each unique and an improvement on a classic. I hope they level up your style as much as they’ve enhanced mine.
I can’t wait to see what you do in yours.