98% Polyester, 2% Spandex.
Machine washable. Line or tumble dry.
Partially lined lightweight blazer.
All-season twill weave with wicking and odor control.
Additional underarm lining with anti-odor treatment.
Removable shoulder pads.
Modern slitted cuff, for easy to roll sleeves.
8 total pockets, including 4 zipper pockets.
- How do I care for my Trevi Blazer?
- Machine wash cold 86° F (30° C) with like colors on gentle cycle. Remove promptly. Tumble dry low or hang dry. Remove promptly. Cool iron if needed. Dry cleaning solvents may affect the performance and is generally not advised for most Bluffworks products.
- How do I ensure my Trevi Blazer always looks its best?
- Remember to remove immediately from washer and dryer. If needed, cool iron to remove creasing. In case a stain happens, we suggest using a mild dish soap to clean it.
- Can my Trevi Blazer be altered?
- Yes, it can be altered as long as your tailor is comfortable working with the material.