Machine washable, like everything we make.
Breathable, odor and wrinkle resistant fabric.
Moisture wicking and quick drying.
UPF 50+ sun protection.
Heat-press labels for tag-free comfort.
66% Polyester, 29% Lyocell, 5% Elastane.
One size fits all.
2 9-inch wide hidden zippered pockets.
- How do I care for my Threshold garment?
- Machine wash cold 86° F (30° C) with like colors. Use only non-chlorine bleach, if needed. Do not use fabric softener. Tumble dry low. Do not iron or dry clean.
- How do I ensure my Threshold garment always look its best?
- Remember to remove immediately from washer and dryer. If needed, cool iron to remove creasing. In case a stain happens, we suggest using a mild dish soap to clean it. If exposed to salt water, sunscreen, or other chemicals, we advise rinsing and washing as soon as possible.
- June E.Verified BuyerReviewingThreshold Utility Scarf - Deep MaroonI recommend this productRated 5 stars6 days agoBeautiful
Quality material and beautiful, functional piece.
- Laurie B.Verified BuyerReviewingThreshold Utility Scarf - Ocean BlueI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 week agoGOING TO ROME
I WAS LOOKING FOR A SECURE WAY TO CARRY A FEW ITEMS WHILE TOURING ROME AND THIS SCARF APPEARS TO FIT THE BILL. I'VE ALREADY LOOKED UP VIDEOS ON SCARF TYING. THE FABRIC FEELS SILKY AND THE COLOR IS BEAUTIFUL BLUE. IT SEEMS TO BE VERSATILE AS WELL AND CAN BE USED AS A LIGHT SHAWL. I FOUND IT EXACTLY AS DESCRIBED AND CAN'T WAIT TO TRY IT OUT.
- Francois B.Verified BuyerReviewingThreshold Utility Scarf - Ocean BlueI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 week agovery useful and confortable
Really good for travelling
- Nili O.Verified BuyerReviewingThreshold Utility Scarf - Onyx BlackI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 months agoGreat for airplane travel and unpredictable weather
I like keeping this with me for getting through the airport, cozying up on the airplane, and now I just keep it in my bag for that really cold restaurant or outing. I also love the zippered pockets.
- BarbaraVerified BuyerReviewingThreshold Utility Scarf - Ocean BlueI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years agoLovely and versatile scarf!
My husband and I discovered cruising in our retirement years and we have had some amazing vacations. We usually cruise Transatlantics or Transpacifics, which are longer cruises and generally for each trip, we need to pack for cold and warm climates. We figured out early not to pack more than we can schlep ourselves. So whatever we pack must be washable, packable and versatile. I read the “Running with Miles” blog and I discovered Bluffworks there. I purchased a jacket for my husband and, after exchanging it twice, realized the Bluffworks not only has great clothes for travel, but amazing customer service. This scarf is not only great for travel, but I have been wearing it every day. On walks if the wind turns nippy, I wear it over my head and ears. If the neighbors say hello, it becomes a face mask. My phone slips into the pocket. The scarf washes well and dries quickly. I bought two colors and, when the money tree grows, I will probably buy the third!