Machine washable, like everything we make.
Breathable, odor and wrinkle resistant fabric.
Moisture wicking and quick drying.
UPF 50+ sun protection.
Heat-press labels for tag-free comfort.
66% Polyester, 29% Lyocell, 5% Elastane.
Gathered collar with an open front.
Four total pockets.
- How do I care for my Threshold garment?
- Machine wash cold 86° F (30° C) with like colors. Use only non-chlorine bleach, if needed. Do not use fabric softener. Tumble dry low. Do not iron or dry clean.
- How do I ensure my Threshold garment always look its best?
- Remember to remove immediately from washer and dryer. If needed, cool iron to remove creasing. In case a stain happens, we suggest using a mild dish soap to clean it. If exposed to salt water, sunscreen, or other chemicals, we advise rinsing and washing as soon as possible.
- KerriVerified ReviewerReviewingThreshold Knit Cardigan Standard Fit - Hurricane GreyI recommend this productHeight 4' 9" & underSize Purchased XSSize Typically Worn SRated 5 stars3 days agoMy Go-To Cardigan!
I love this cardigan... itʻs made well, and fits perfectly.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- Karen R.Verified BuyerReviewingThreshold Knit Cardigan Standard Fit - Maritime BlueI recommend this productHeight 5' 4"Size Purchased MSize Typically Worn MRated 5 stars2 weeks agoThreshold Knit Cardigan
This is a beautiful sweater. I especially love the pockets (and the pockets within the pockets!) and the stylish back yoke with pleat. The length is perfect for me. I know I will wear this piece a lot!!FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- Claire P.Verified BuyerReviewingThreshold Knit Cardigan Standard Fit - Deep MaroonI recommend this productSize Purchased MSize Typically Worn MRated 5 stars3 weeks agoPerfect
Really beautiful color and fabric and it drapes really well. Pockets are awesome. I haven't traveled with it yet but it will be perfect for packing and travel.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- Martha N.Verified BuyerReviewingThreshold Knit Cardigan Standard Fit - Hurricane GreyI recommend this productHeight 5' 2"Weight 100-110 lbsSize Purchased XSSize Typically Worn SRated 5 stars4 weeks agoKnit Cardigan -- great fabric and design
The cardigan looks very much like an unstructured blazer -- dressier than a cardigan. The material is lightweight, drapes beautifully, doesn't wrinkle, and will be great for travel.
It provides light warmth -- great for spring or fall, or a highly air-conditioned room. A long-sleeved t-shirt goes well with it.
I'm 5'2" and ordered an extra-small petite, which fits beautifully. I was concerned that the sleeves might be too short but they're just right. In most brands, I wear a small.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- Tracy T.Verified BuyerReviewingThreshold Knit Cardigan Standard Fit - Hurricane GreyI recommend this productHeight 5' 3"Weight 120-130 lbsSize Purchased MSize Typically Worn MRated 5 stars1 month agoGreat fit and versatility
Great fit and perfect weight. Goes well with jeans as a casual look or can be dressy if needed. Perfect for travel - lightweight, packable & wrinkle free. Love the pockets!FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2