Machine washable, like everything we make.
Wrinkle resistant, no iron required.
Flat front tailored look, with traditional dress pant crease.
Curtain waistband and blind hem for easy tailoring.
8 pockets, including our signature phone waistband pocket.
3 secret zipper pockets.
Lightweight (5.90 oz per yard) 100% polyester fabric.
- How do I care for my Presidio Pants?
- Machine wash cold 86° F (30° C) inside out, with like colors. Do not bleach. Do not use fabric softener. Tumble dry low or hang dry. Low iron, if needed. Dry cleaning optional.
- How do I ensure my Presidio Pants always look their best?
- Remember to remove immediately from washer and dryer. Low iron, if needed. In case a stain happens, we suggest using a mild dish soap to clean it.
- Can my Presidio Pants be altered?
- Yes, it can be altered as long as your tailor is comfortable working with the material.
- David M.Verified BuyerReviewingPresidio Airline Pants Tailored Fit - Thunder GreyI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 hours agoAbsolutely fantastic pants
Comfortable, easy to get on, breathable, and the easy clean capabilities were thoroughly tested by my four month old and passed with flying colors.
- Charlie G.Verified BuyerReviewingPresidio Airline Pants Tailored Fit - Ash GreyI recommend this productRated 4 stars2 days agoNice comfort!
Great pants. Fit great, great comfort!
- Brian H.Verified BuyerReviewingPresidio Airline Pants Tailored Fit - Blue SmokeI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 week agoPerfect casual pants
I really like to love every Bluffworks product I have, my favorite being the now discontinued originals. I had tried the joggers, but I didn't like the material. These airline pants were exactly what I was looking for. Really comfortable, but look nice enough for nearly any of my activities. Also really breathable for living in South Florida. Thank you Bluffworks!
- ScottReviewingPresidio Dress Pants Slim Fit - Ash GreyI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 week agoPerfect every trip
I can wear this suit on a plane, walk off and got to a meeting looking like I just pressed my suit. This past summer I took the suit with on a 10 day trip to Europe, unrolled the suit and I looked well put together.
I have broad shoulders, the classic fit blazer is great, paired with trim slacks looks like a custom suit.
- Griffin C.Verified BuyerReviewingPresidio Dress Pants Slim Fit - Ash GreyI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 months agoSlacks for a shorts guy
I bought these slacks with the matching coat.
I don’t really wear slacks often, so I don’t have much to compare to, but these fit nicely out of the box. I ordered a size larger than I usually get, but in the slim cut. I’m 50 and have just a little extra weight in the middle, so it’s hard to look like the models they show here.
The slacks drape well, and came with a nice crease. The material is great. Looks and feels like wool, but without the harm to a sheep and machine washable. It’s pretty clutch for me to have a machine washable suit.
The extra pockets are great as always. I have Ascender pants, which have a similar pocket layout.
All in all, I’m pretty happy with these, but I don’t know how often I’ll wear them.