Machine washable, like everything we make.
Wrinkle resistant, no iron required.
Lightweight (5.90 oz per yard) 100% polyester fabric.
Moisture wicking, quick-dry jacket.
Lightweight lining that doesn’t add bulk.
Ribbed elastic cuffs, collar & waistband.
7 pockets, including 4 interior pockets.
Double zipper closure.
- How do I care for my Presidio Bomber Jacket?
- Machine wash cold 86° F (30° C) inside out, with like colors. Do not bleach. Do not use fabric softener. Tumble dry low or hang dry. Low iron, if needed. Dry cleaning optional.
- How do I ensure my Presidio Bomber Jacket always look its best?
- Remember to remove immediately from washer and dryer. Low iron, if needed. In case a stain happens, we suggest using a mild dish soap to clean it.
- Can my Presidio Bomber Jacket be altered?
- Yes, it can be altered as long as your tailor is comfortable working with the material.
- Jonathan M.Verified BuyerReviewingPresidio Bomber Jacket Regular Fit - Thunder GreyI recommend this productHeight 5' 9"Weight 150-160 lbsSize Purchased SSize Typically Worn MRated 5 starsYesterdaySolid travel option
After a recent trip to Europe, I wanted to upgrade from the fleece layer that I used on multiple days. While I like wearing fleece for its temperature control and breathability, it made me stand out as a tourist in Paris and I wanted an option that performed comparably but was more stylish. The Presidio jacket fits the bill: multiple secure pockets including one inside the jacket, and it is versatile enough to wear all day hiking around the city or for dinner out.
Although I normally wear medium, the size guide on the website recommended small, and it turned out to be a great fit for me: tailored instead of baggy.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- Right-Way Services L.Verified BuyerReviewingPresidio Bomber Jacket Regular Fit - Blue SmokeI recommend this productHeight 5' 9"Weight 160-170 lbsSize Purchased MSize Typically Worn MRated 5 stars1 week agoGreat in all respects!
Looks great. Perfect weight--not too heavy, not too light. Tons of features, pockets, etc. Very nice materials in and out. Flexible, could play golf in it or wear to church! Very happy, would buy again, another great product from Bluffworks.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- Robert A.Verified BuyerReviewingPresidio Bomber Jacket Regular Fit - Ash GreyI recommend this productSize Purchased LSize Typically Worn LRated 4 stars1 week agoNice jacket
The jacket is great. The duty I had to pay to get it delivered into Canada was an unexpected and unwelcome hit to the tune of about $70!FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- AlReviewingPresidio Bomber Jacket Regular Fit - Ash GreyI recommend this productRated 4 stars1 month agoThe pockets should be the other way around
Internal pockets should be all zippered because that’s where you keep your valuables, and chance of having something dropped when you take the jacket off at the airport etc should be zero, but external side pockets should not because that’s where you can occasionally put your hands. Otherwise nice
- T.W. C.Verified BuyerReviewingPresidio Bomber Jacket Regular Fit - Ash GreyI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 months agoSome compromises but works well
I wasn't sure about this jacket, because there's no 'tall' version (I wear 44L), and I was concerned about torso length but the return policy is great so figured it was worth trying. Turns out, it's actually about right given the cut of the jacket, and the sleeves are long enough for me. In fact it fits me quite well - close without being tight as is appropriate for a bomber jacket and longer sleeves would have been problematic. It is lighter than I was expecting which is probably a plus as I live in Central Texas. I was looking for something slightly dressy looking, comfortable, that packs small, and wrinkle proof and it meets all those. I always freeze on airplanes so need a jacket but lots of times that's the only part of a trip where I need it, and this one doesn't take up much room when I'm not wearing it and like my bluffworks blazers wrinkling isn't a thing so I can shove it anywhere. The pocket situation is pretty good, but I wish more of the inside pockets had flaps or some sort of closure. The outside chest pocket interferes with the lines of the jacket, I wish it were on the inside instead. The odd string type zipper pulls detract from the look of the jacket but are easily discarded. I wish the gray were darker, I would have rather had a charcoal rather than the thunder gray, but it works ok. Those are all minor complaints, over all I'm happy with the jacket and after a couple of trips to really get used to it, I think I'll get lots of use out of it.