Machine washable, like everything we make.
Smoothing stretch with light compression.
Ankle slits & leg seam detailing add visual length.
5 total pockets, including 4 zipper pockets.
Hidden waistband pocket for cards and cash.
Double-knit (7.08 oz per yard) fabric for full coverage.
68% Rayon, 28% Nylon, 4% Spandex.
- How do I care for my Petaluma Ponte Pants?
- Machine wash cold 86° F (30° C) inside out with like colors. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low or hang dry. Low iron, if needed. Do not dry clean.
- How do I ensure my Petaluma Ponte Pants always look their best?
- Remember to remove immediately from washer and dryer. If needed, warm iron to remove creasing. In case a stain happens, we suggest using a mild dish soap to clean it.
- Can my Petaluma Ponte Pants be altered?
- Yes, it can be altered as long as your tailor is comfortable working with the material.
- Katy D.Verified BuyerReviewingPetaluma Ponte Pants Standard Fit - Eclipse BlackI recommend this productHeight 5' 4"Weight 120-130 lbsSize Purchased 6Size Typically Worn 6Rated 5 out of 5 starsYesterdayVersatile
These pants feel & fit great. The material is thick. The style is appropriate for my business casual workplace, but I wore them on the weekend, too. Great pockets!FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- Al J.Verified BuyerReviewingPetaluma Ponte Pants Petite Fit - Deep NavyI recommend this productHeight 5' 0"Weight Under 100 lbsSize Purchased 2Size Typically Worn 2Rated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoSlightly longer version of Laura Petri's pants
My wife loves the capri length version of these pants (Laura Petri's pants) but it's winter so these slightly longer pantlegs are appreciated by her. Same great look and fit just 1.5 inches more. Laura would be proud and **** would be excited. Ouch. Did I just say that?FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- Patricia D.Verified BuyerReviewingPetaluma Ponte Pants Standard Fit - Deep NavyI recommend this productHeight 5' 5"Weight 120-130 lbsSize Purchased 8Size Typically Worn 6Rated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoPetaluma Pont pants
These pants are superbly made. They fit well and don’t bind. I usually wear a size 6 in pants, but since these are supposed to fit somewhat like leggings, I ordered an 8, and am glad I did. I have washed them once and they held up well and came out of the dryer near wrinkle-free. I have several tops and one travel dress from Bluffworks, but these are the first pants. I would love to see other colors besides black and navy.FitRated -1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- Tiffany W.Verified BuyerReviewingPetaluma Ponte Pants Standard Fit - Deep NavyI recommend this productHeight 5' 4"Weight 140-150 lbsSize Purchased 6Size Typically Worn 6Rated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoGreat pant!
These are great quality and can be dressed up or down. Super comfortable and perfect for travel!FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- Julie E.Verified BuyerReviewingPetaluma Ponte Pants Petite Fit - Eclipse BlackI recommend this productHeight 5' 3"Size Purchased 12Size Typically Worn 12Rated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoNice fit
Very nice material and great fit. Feel like I could travel looking professional while still staying comfortable.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2