Machine washable, like everything we make.
Smoothing stretch with light compression.
Ankle slits & leg seam detailing add visual length.
5 total pockets, including 4 zipper pockets.
Hidden waistband pocket for cards and cash.
Double-knit (7.08 oz per yard) fabric for full coverage.
68% Rayon, 28% Nylon, 4% Spandex.
- How do I care for my Petaluma Ponte Pants?
- Machine wash cold 86° F (30° C) inside out with like colors. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low or hang dry. Low iron, if needed. Do not dry clean.
- How do I ensure my Petaluma Ponte Pants always look their best?
- Remember to remove immediately from washer and dryer. If needed, warm iron to remove creasing. In case a stain happens, we suggest using a mild dish soap to clean it.
- Can my Petaluma Ponte Pants be altered?
- Yes, it can be altered as long as your tailor is comfortable working with the material.
- Julie C.Verified BuyerReviewingPetaluma Ponte Pants Standard Fit - Eclipse BlackI recommend this productSize Purchased 12Size Typically Worn 12Rated 5 stars5 days agoGreat go to pants
I love the fit, fabric and pockets. They are flattering and the fabric is the right weight and does not stretch out and get baggy the way some other pointe pants I have bought from other brands.
The pants are comfortable and can be dressed up or dressed down. They look great with the comp cardigan blazer. I bought both specifically for travel but are now a staple in my weekend wardrobe. They could definitely be worn to a casual workplace as well.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- MARY C.Verified BuyerReviewingPetaluma Ponte Pants Standard Fit - Deep NavyI recommend this productHeight 5' 7"Weight 120-130 lbsSize Purchased 4Size Typically Worn 4Rated 4 stars1 week agoQuite nice....BUT.....
The style, fabric and quality are great. I am 5'7", 124 lbs, 28" waist, 35.5" hips. My legs are lightly muscled. I followed the sizing chart and ordered a size 4. These pants were huge at my waist, hips and thighs. I don't think sizing down would have helped. So, if you have an athletic build, or if you have nice hips, I think these would work well. I am quite thin and they did not.FitRated 2.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- SHERRI TANG Y.Verified BuyerReviewingPetaluma Ponte Pants Standard Fit - Eclipse BlackI recommend this productHeight 5' 4"Weight 130-140 lbsSize Purchased 4Size Typically Worn 4Rated 5 stars1 week agoBest pants ever
What a fantastic fit. Couldn’t be happier ! Hoping to buy another one soon! Great design great fit great fabric. Just greatFitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- KayVerified BuyerReviewingPetaluma Ponte Pants Standard Fit - Eclipse BlackI recommend this productHeight 5' 5"Weight 130-140 lbsSize Purchased 8Size Typically Worn 8Rated 4 stars2 weeks agoQuestionable quality
I bought these pants to give myself for Christmas from my husband. He received his second pair of Bluffworks pants for Christmas as well. The leg length is adequate though I can see why it may be an issue for anyone taller than 5’5”. The waist is a little big. If I were to order another pair I would go down a size. What gives me pause is that after the second time I wore them I noticed the seam at the back between the rear pocket and the center rear seam was coming apart. Due to its location, it cannot be repaired by using a sewing machine to give it a professional finish. Instead, it will have to be hand stitched which will lessen the look of the pants.FitRated 1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2BBluffworks2 weeks ago
Thanks for the review and calling this issue to our attention. Our team has reached out to you on next steps for resolution.
- Cynthia D.Verified BuyerReviewingPetaluma Ponte Pants Standard Fit - Eclipse BlackI recommend this productHeight 5' 5"Weight 170-180 lbsSize Purchased 12Size Typically Worn 12Rated 5 stars1 month agoLove these pants!
I love these pants! The fit is great and I particularly like the weight of the fabric. My only wish is that you offered them in more colors. I will be wearing these for work and would need grey, khaki, and a dark brown in addition to the black and blue. I will keep checking the website in hopes you expand the selection! Best Regards! CindyFitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2