Machine washable, like everything we make.
Smoothing stretch with light compression.
Ankle slits & leg seam detailing add visual length.
5 total pockets, including 4 zipper pockets.
Hidden waistband pocket for cards and cash.
Double-knit (7.08 oz per yard) fabric for full coverage.
68% Rayon, 28% Nylon, 4% Spandex.
- How do I care for my Petaluma Ponte Pants?
- Machine wash cold 86° F (30° C) inside out with like colors. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low or hang dry. Low iron, if needed. Do not dry clean.
- How do I ensure my Petaluma Ponte Pants always look their best?
- Remember to remove immediately from washer and dryer. If needed, warm iron to remove creasing. In case a stain happens, we suggest using a mild dish soap to clean it.
- Can my Petaluma Ponte Pants be altered?
- Yes, it can be altered as long as your tailor is comfortable working with the material.
- Catherine D.Verified ReviewerReviewingPetaluma Ponte Pants Standard Fit - Eclipse BlackI recommend this productHeight 5' 3"Weight 120-130 lbsSize Purchased 8Size Typically Worn 10Rated 5 stars13 hours agoAbsolutely in love With My First Pair
I bought the Petaluma Ponte Standard Fit Black pants (8) when they were first released and they fit like they had been custom made for me--best pants I have ever had and I have been on their wait list for at least a year for them to be restocked. When I was notified they had arrived they had the Navy option and I went with that but these pants, although the same size and material are shinier and are at least 1 inch longer than my first pair. I admit that I have laundered the first pair according to the provided instruction and had not noted any shrinkage but the new pair is definitely too long. I don't know if there has been a change in supplier during the long time they were out of stock. They still are the same design I love and have the heavy weight material.FitRated 1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- Diane E.Verified BuyerReviewingPetaluma Ponte Pants Petite Fit - Eclipse BlackI recommend this productHeight 5' 3"Size Purchased 4Size Typically Worn 6Rated 4 starsYesterdaySuper comfy but
The fabric and style of the petaluma ponte pant is really, really nice. I also, like that all the pockets have zippers. The only thing I found when I wore them is I felt the need to pull them up all the time because the crotch just felt like it would fall as I moved. My measurements are size 6 petite but it was a little on the loose side so went with the 4 petite because it just fit better. I think a size down would be too small. Overall I'm really happy with them and will order again. Especially if they produce different colors like a dark green, dark red and/or charcoal.FitRated 1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- Anette P.Verified BuyerReviewingPetaluma Ponte Pants Standard Fit - Eclipse BlackI recommend this productHeight 5' 7"Weight 120-130 lbsSize Purchased 4Size Typically Worn 6Rated 5 stars1 week agoMy favorite knit pants
The fit is great! The zippered pickets still keep the pants slimming and not bulky. The tent flap st the bottom is nice. Good length and my favorite winter pant!FitRated 1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- Marcia R.Verified BuyerReviewingPetaluma Ponte Pants Petite Fit - Deep NavyI recommend this productHeight 5' 3"Weight 110-120 lbsSize Purchased 4Size Typically Worn 4Rated 5 stars1 week agoComfortable and Stylish
They have become my favorite pants. I wore them on a trip to see my grandchildren. They were comfortable, a perfect fit, and great pockets for airplane travel!FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- Amanda P.Verified BuyerReviewingPetaluma Ponte Pants Standard Fit - Eclipse BlackI recommend this productHeight 5' 5"Weight 140-150 lbsSize Purchased 8Size Typically Worn 8Rated 3 stars1 week agoComfortable pants but don't hold up all day
I love these pants when I first put them on but then as I go through the day they start to sag a little and don't hold up to a muffin top- they roll over.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2