Machine washable, like everything we make.
Lightweight, stretch weave with a silky handfeel.
Quick-drying fabric with water and stain repellent properties.
Half-cuff ankle with cuffed back and flat front hem.
Ribbed drawstring waistband.
Leg seam detailing adds slimming effect.
8 total pockets, including interior phone patch pocket.
86% Polyester, 14% Spandex.
- How do I care for my Naha Jogger?
- Machine wash cold 86° F (30° C) inside out, with like colors. Do not bleach or dry clean. Dry on low heat and remove promptly from dryer, or hang dry. Low iron, if needed.
- Can Bluffworks pieces be dry cleaned?
- Dry cleaning solvents may affect the performance, and is generally not advised for most BW products. We suggest machine or hand wash only.
- How do I ensure my Naha Jogger always looks its best?
- Although our products are made of wrinkle-resistant fabric, they may crease under extreme circumstances. The best cure is to wash in cold water, remove from machine promptly once cycle is complete, and hang to dry. May finish off with a few minutes in dryer to soften them up.
- Nili O.Verified BuyerReviewingNaha Jogger Standard Fit - Pacific NavyI recommend this productHeight 5' 2"Weight 120-130 lbsSize Purchased SSize Typically Worn SRated 5 stars2 days agoAwesome pants
I love the Naha Jogger and I wish it wasn’t going to be discontinuedFitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- Julie C.Verified BuyerReviewingNaha Jogger Standard Fit - Pacific NavyI recommend this productSize Purchased LSize Typically Worn LRated 5 stars5 days agoPlease don’t get rid of these pants
These are my favorite joggers and look back to see if more colors have been added. To see them as a final sale concerns me they will be discontinued. That will be a huge disappointment.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- Sharon C.Verified BuyerReviewingNaha Jogger Standard Fit - Pacific NavyI recommend this productHeight 5' 1"Weight 140-150 lbsSize Purchased XLSize Typically Worn XLRated 5 stars1 month agoPerfect travel pants
I travel a lot & these are the perfect travel pants. I only wish that you had more colors!
I am short and the band at the bottom means that I did not have to alter them. Love
the pockets!FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- Theresa C.Verified BuyerReviewingNaha Jogger Standard Fit - Pacific NavyI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 months agoLove all the pockets!!
Very comfortable. I just got back from a trip and these fit great, and all the pockets come in so handy for easy and safe access to tickets, credit cards, etc. They look good on. I am sure I will be wearing these a lot.
- AlissaVerified BuyerReviewingNaha Jogger Standard Fit - Pacific NavyI recommend this productRated 5 stars4 months agoMost comfortable joggers!
These joggers are the most comfortable I own and they are the perfect weight...not too heavy and not too light. The fabric is very soft and comfortable. They have pockets in all the right places and I love that you can dress them up to look like casual pants instead of joggers. I also like that the band around the bottom is tapered but not tight around the ankle. They will definitely be my go-to joggers!