Machine washable, like everything we make.
Lightweight, stretch weave with a silky handfeel.
Quick-drying fabric with water and stain repellent properties.
Half-cuff ankle with cuffed back and flat front hem.
Ribbed drawstring waistband.
Leg seam detailing adds slimming effect.
8 total pockets, including interior phone patch pocket.
86% Polyester, 14% Spandex.
- How do I care for my Naha Jogger?
- Machine wash cold 86° F (30° C) inside out, with like colors. Do not bleach or dry clean. Dry on low heat and remove promptly from dryer, or hang dry. Low iron, if needed.
- Can Bluffworks pieces be dry cleaned?
- Dry cleaning solvents may affect the performance, and is generally not advised for most BW products. We suggest machine or hand wash only.
- How do I ensure my Naha Jogger always looks its best?
- Although our products are made of wrinkle-resistant fabric, they may crease under extreme circumstances. The best cure is to wash in cold water, remove from machine promptly once cycle is complete, and hang to dry. May finish off with a few minutes in dryer to soften them up.
- Theresa C.Verified BuyerReviewingNaha Jogger Standard Fit - Pacific NavyI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoLove all the pockets!!
Very comfortable. I just got back from a trip and these fit great, and all the pockets come in so handy for easy and safe access to tickets, credit cards, etc. They look good on. I am sure I will be wearing these a lot.
- AlissaVerified BuyerReviewingNaha Jogger Standard Fit - Pacific NavyI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoMost comfortable joggers!
These joggers are the most comfortable I own and they are the perfect weight...not too heavy and not too light. The fabric is very soft and comfortable. They have pockets in all the right places and I love that you can dress them up to look like casual pants instead of joggers. I also like that the band around the bottom is tapered but not tight around the ankle. They will definitely be my go-to joggers!
- Tracy D.Verified BuyerReviewingNaha Jogger Standard Fit - Pacific NavyI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 months agoBest travel pants I've ever worn!
These Naha Joggers are seriously the best travel pants EVER! The fit is spot on, with plenty of pockets (some with zippers!), super comfortable, and extremely versatile for dressing them up or keeping them casual. I never know if the cabin temps will be hot or cold while flying, and in either case, these pants are the perfect weight. My one complaint is that they only come in a beautiful blue, because I would buy these in every single color available. Please, Bluffworks, make them in more colors!