Machine washable, like everything we make.
Lightweight, stretch weave with a silky handfeel.
Quick-drying fabric with water and stain repellent properties.
Half-cuff ankle with cuffed back and flat front hem.
Ribbed drawstring waistband.
Leg seam detailing adds slimming effect.
8 total pockets, including interior phone patch pocket.
86% Polyester, 14% Spandex.
- How do I care for my Naha Jogger?
- Machine wash cold 86° F (30° C) inside out, with like colors. Do not bleach or dry clean. Dry on low heat and remove promptly from dryer, or hang dry. Low iron, if needed.
- Can Bluffworks pieces be dry cleaned?
- Dry cleaning solvents may affect the performance, and is generally not advised for most BW products. We suggest machine or hand wash only.
- How do I ensure my Naha Jogger always looks its best?
- Although our products are made of wrinkle-resistant fabric, they may crease under extreme circumstances. The best cure is to wash in cold water, remove from machine promptly once cycle is complete, and hang to dry. May finish off with a few minutes in dryer to soften them up.
- jessica t.Verified BuyerReviewingNaha Jogger Standard Fit - Pacific NavyI recommend this productWeight 110-120 lbsSize Purchased SSize Typically Worn SRated 5 out of 5 starsYesterdayGreat comfy pants
They look good and are very comfortable. This is not my first purchase, I really like the brand, good quality clothes. Also, there was an issue with FedEx and the Bluffworks team reached out to me and handled it fast.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- Nancy H.Verified BuyerReviewingNaha Jogger Petite Fit - Pacific NavyI recommend this productHeight 5' 2"Weight 130-140 lbsSize Purchased MSize Typically Worn SRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoNaha jogger
I love these pants! The fit is perfect in the waist and roomy through the thigh. I ordered a size larger than I often wear so they wouldn't feel at all binding on long flights. They are lightweight and comfortable as well as cute. They will be my go-to travel pants this spring.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- Stephanie H.Verified BuyerReviewingNaha Jogger Petite Fit - Pacific NavyI recommend this productHeight 5' 0"Weight 120-130 lbsSize Purchased SSize Typically Worn SRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoWell designed
These joggers are well designed for comfort and practicality. They are made of a lightweight material that is soft but sturdy enough to not feel like the pants will rip if putting items in the pockets. And my favorite part of these pants are the pockets. The phone pocket is perfectly placed, and the front and back pockets are deep enough for a phone to fit in, too.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- Carolyn B.Verified BuyerReviewingNaha Jogger Petite Fit - Pacific NavyI recommend this productHeight 5' 1"Weight 110-120 lbsSize Purchased SSize Typically Worn SRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoLove these pants!!!
I really loved the pants. Light weight material and many deep, zippered pockets make them perfect for travel. I feel sure I could wash these in the hotel sink and hang to dry overnight with great results. Sadly, the size I order was too large for me and the smaller sizes were sold out. I really hope these will be offered again. I travel often and could really use these. BTW, the return of the pants was exceptionally easy. Bluffworks has very good customer service.FitRated 2.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- Jeannette S.Verified BuyerReviewingNaha Jogger Petite Fit - Pacific NavyI recommend this productSize Purchased SSize Typically Worn SRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoNaha Jogger review
Everything I wanted. These pants fit me perfectly, they don’t wrinkle and have plenty of pockets. I would buy three more if you had other colors available.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2