98% recycle polyester, 2% Spandex.
Machine washable. Line or tumble dry.
Soft, stretch fabric.
Lightweight and breathable.
Wrinkle resistant shirt, no iron needed.
Moisture-wicking and odor-resisting.
Pattern aligned pocket.
Hidden buttons beneath the collar.
- How do I care for my Meridian Dress Shirt?
- Machine wash warm 104° F (40° C). Do not bleach. Do not use fabric softener. Tumble dry low. Low iron, if needed.
- How do I ensure my Meridian Dress Shirt always look its best?
- Remember to remove immediately from washer and dryer. If needed, warm iron to remove creasing. In case a stain happens, we suggest using a mild dish soap to clean it.
- Can my Meridian Dress Shirt be altered?
- Yes, it can be altered as long as your tailor is comfortable working with the material.
- David B.Verified BuyerReviewingMeridian Dress Shirt 2.0 Classic Fit - Crimson Pine PlaidI recommend this productHeight 5' 9"Weight 190-200 lbsSize Purchased LSize Typically Worn LLength Purchased RegularRated 5 stars22 hours agoMeridian Dress Shirt 2.0 Classic Fit - Crimson Pine Plaid
Meridian Dress Shirt 2.0 Classic Fit - Crimson Pine Plaid looks great, fits well, and I expect it to be durable like other Bluffworks products.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- Daniel W.Verified BuyerReviewingMeridian Dress Shirt 2.0 Classic Fit - Crimson Pine PlaidI recommend this productHeight 6' 1"Weight 260-270 lbsSize Purchased XXLSize Typically Worn XXLLength Purchased RegularRated 5 stars2 days agoGreat travel shirt for business
This was the perfect shirt for my needs. I just started a new job with a lot of travel and needed some new shirts that are harder to stain and wrinkle. The material has a great stretch and weight to it without being clingy like most performance shirt materials can be. Haven't traveled with this shirt yet, so waiting to see how it actually does.
My only issue with the fit is the shoulders are a little loose for my body, but not enough to change to a different shirt. I had tried the XL, which was too tight in the chest so I went up to the XXL and everything fits perfect except for the shoulders.FitRated 1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- Mark B.Verified BuyerReviewingMeridian Dress Shirt 2.0 Slim Fit - Crimson Pine PlaidI recommend this productSize Purchased LSize Typically Worn LLength Purchased RegularRated 5 stars6 days agoThe best shirt I own
This shirt, along with the blue/black plaid variation, is the best shirt I've ever owned. I'm a wedding videographer and I shoot a lot of weddings at the height of Summer, sometimes on beaches and tropical locations. I was looking for a shirt that wouldn't show sweat, would dry quickly, and breathe. I wanted a length that I could tuck in, but also feel comfortable wearing untucked with jeans or chinos. I wanted a shirt that was truly wrinkle free, one I can take out of a suitcase and throw on. I wanted a shirt that did all of this while still looking great, and I looked at a lot of Bluffworks' competitors before buying. This shirt absolutely delivered, and now I own five of them. My least favorite thing about this shirts is simply that there aren't more color variations.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- Rolf K.Verified BuyerReviewingMeridian Dress Shirt 2.0 Slim Fit - Crimson Pine PlaidI recommend this productHeight 5' 10"Weight 140-150 lbsSize Purchased MSize Typically Worn MLength Purchased RegularRated 5 stars3 weeks agoPerfect shirt! Love it
It looks even better in realFitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- CarlVerified BuyerReviewingMeridian Dress Shirt 2.0 Slim Fit - Thistle Grey CheckI recommend this productRated 5 stars4 months agoVersatile shirt for casual and business settings
I love this shirt! Great for travel and work. The fabric easily passes my “office test” - nice enough for meetings and not looking like I’m going rock climbing like some others.
I pair this with my Ascender Chinos or 5 pocket pants for comfort and versatility all day.
Great for the office, a cross country flight or the weekend!