Machine washable, like everything we make.
Wrinkle resistant, no iron required.
Moisture wicking, anti-odor lining.
Soft, half-lined, unstructured construction with stretch.
Single vent back.
7 pockets, including 4 interior pockets.
1 zippered security pocket.
Lightweight (5.00 oz per yard) 100% polyester fabric.
- How do I care for my Hopsack Blazer?
- Machine wash warm 104° F (40° C) inside out, with like colors. Do not bleach. Do not use fabric softener. Tumble dry low or hang dry. Low iron, if needed. Do not dry clean.
- How do I ensure my Hopsack Blazer always looks it's best?
- Remember to remove immediately from washer and dryer. If needed, warm iron to remove creasing. In case a stain happens, we suggest using a mild dish soap to clean it.
- Can my Hopsack Blazer be altered?
- Yes, it can be altered as long as your tailor is comfortable working with the material.
- Nate J.Verified BuyerReviewingHopsack Blazer Classic Fit - Midnight NavyI recommend this productHeight 6' 0"Weight 210-220 lbsSize Purchased 46Size Typically Worn 46Fit Purchased ClassicLength Purchased LongRated 5 stars7 hours agoGreat Light Weight Blazer
The Hopsack line of blazer is great for when you need a sharp, dressy look but don’t want to overheat. It’s the lightest blazer I’ve ever worn. Perfect for hot weather.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- Paul L.Verified BuyerReviewingHopsack Blazer Classic Fit - Midnight NavyI recommend this productHeight 6' 0"Weight 210-220 lbsSize Purchased 46Size Typically Worn 46Fit Purchased ClassicLength Purchased RegularRated 5 stars17 hours agoExcellent fit and material
High quality material
Will definitely purchase a second in a different color
DOES NOT wrinkle! Love it.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- Michael F.Verified BuyerReviewingHopsack Blazer Classic Fit - Midnight NavyI recommend this productHeight 5' 9"Size Purchased 46Size Typically Worn 46Fit Purchased ClassicLength Purchased RegularRated 5 stars1 week agoPerfect for recent Houston business trip
Fit was perfect. First time buying a blazer online.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- rolf c.Verified BuyerReviewingHopsack Blazer Classic Fit - Midnight NavyI recommend this productHeight 6' 0"Weight 180-190 lbsSize Purchased 42Size Typically Worn 42Fit Purchased ClassicLength Purchased RegularRated 5 stars3 weeks agoHopsack Blazer
Loved the fit, perfect right out of the box. Thought I would have to get it tailored a bit but no need! Comfortable and lightweight and perfect for tropical warm climates!FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- PhilReviewingHopsack Blazer Slim Fit - SandstoneI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoBrilliant traveler
My first outing with this jacket, three weeks in Italy, and it looks essentially the same as when first received and is ready to go for more. Fortunately (miraculously?) I didn’t need to launder it while on the trip despite hours on planes, trains, cars and around plates of saucy pasta.
Due to body size/shape I had some issues getting a good fit but the folks at Bluffworks gladly shipped me three different jackets to test. After settling on one I then had it professionally altered for a perfect fit.
I never saw myself as a blazer guy—in Colorado ‘style’ tends to lean more ‘tech-schlubb’—but I can see getting a lot of use out of this jacket where summer warmth demands just a little something lightweight over a shirt and when fleece/down options don’t quite set the right tone in Spring and Fall.