Machine washable, like everything we make.
Wrinkle resistant, no iron required.
Lightweight (5.99 oz per yard) 100% polyester fabric.
Moisture wicking, quick-dry shirt jacket.
Lightweight performance fleece lining for added warmth.
6 pockets, including 2 interior patch pockets.
- How do I care for my Gramercy Shirt Jacket?
- Machine wash warm 104° F (40° C). Do not bleach. Tumble dry on low heat. Low iron, if needed.
- How do I ensure my Gramercy Shirt Jacket always look its best?
- Remember to remove immediately from washer and dryer. If needed, warm iron to remove creasing. In case a stain happens, we suggest using a mild dish soap to clean it.
- Can my Gramercy Shirt Jacket be altered?
- Yes, it can be altered as long as your tailor is comfortable working with the material. Across the back and down both sides are multiple seams. The back zippered pocket is only in the lining, so it may or may not require the pocket to be reset, depending on how much of an adjustment is made. The buttons on the sleeve are functioning.
- Kenneth Richter c/o Alison R.Verified BuyerReviewingGramercy Shirt Jacket Regular Fit - Gotham GreyI recommend this productHeight 6' 0"Weight 210-220 lbsSize Purchased XLSize Typically Worn XLRated 5 stars21 hours agoOutstanding ... like always
I bought it on sale and they didn't have my size, so I ordered the tall. I'll have to get the sleeves adjusted, but other than that, this is perfect casual wear. I'm in Portland now, and with the grey skies and intermittent rain, it's absolutely perfect for layering up or down depending on the moment. I love everything I've bought from Bluffworks, and this jacket is no exception.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- Ryan M.Verified BuyerReviewingGramercy Shirt Jacket Regular Fit - Blue HourI recommend this productHeight 6' 0"Weight 160-170 lbsSize Purchased MSize Typically Worn MRated 5 starsYesterdayExactly what I was looking for
Warm but not so thick that it can’t be worn indoors. Great material inside and out. Perfect over a t-shirt or flannelFitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- Todd D.Verified BuyerReviewingGramercy Shirt Jacket Regular Fit - Gotham GreyI recommend this productHeight 5' 8"Weight 170-180 lbsSize Purchased MSize Typically Worn MRated 5 stars2 days agoGreat fit
Great fit, lightly insulated. The perfect shirt jacket for a guy from the Midwest.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- Paul Van M.Verified BuyerReviewingGramercy Shirt Jacket Regular Fit - Blue HourI recommend this productSize Purchased LSize Typically Worn LRated 5 stars6 days agoLove this shirt/jacket!!
I’ve been wearing this nonstop since it came a week ago. So comfortable!! My wife likes me in it. ;)
It’s amazingly warm and nearly windproof it seems like. It’s just a great garment to have in the wardrobe!!FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- NEIL R.Verified BuyerReviewingGramercy Shirt Jacket Regular Fit - Blue HourI recommend this productSize Purchased XXLSize Typically Worn XXLRated 5 stars1 week agoSolid
I thought it would be a nice jacket but was really impressed when I put it on. This is a really nice addition to my wardrobe.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2