Machine washable, like everything we make.
Wrinkle resistant, no iron required.
Lightweight (5.99 oz per yard) 100% polyester fabric.
Moisture wicking, quick-dry shirt jacket.
Lightweight performance fleece lining for added warmth.
6 pockets, including 2 interior patch pockets.
- How do I care for my Gramercy Shirt Jacket?
- Machine wash warm 104° F (40° C). Do not bleach. Dry medium heat. Low iron, if needed.
- How do I ensure my Gramercy Shirt Jacket always look its best?
- Remember to remove immediately from washer and dryer. If needed, warm iron to remove creasing. In case a stain happens, we suggest using a mild dish soap to clean it.
- Can my Gramercy Shirt Jacket be altered?
- Yes, it can be altered as long as your tailor is comfortable working with the material. Across the back and down both sides are multiple seams. The back zippered pocket is only in the lining, so it may or may not require the pocket to be reset, depending on how much of an adjustment is made. The buttons on the sleeve are non-functioning.