Machine washable, like everything we make.
Wrinkle resistant, no iron required.
Lightweight (5.99 oz per yard) 100% polyester fabric.
Moisture wicking, quick-dry shirt jacket.
Lightweight performance fleece lining for added warmth.
6 pockets, including 2 interior patch pockets.
- How do I care for my Gramercy Shirt Jacket?
- Machine wash warm 104° F (40° C). Do not bleach. Tumble dry on low heat. Low iron, if needed.
- How do I ensure my Gramercy Shirt Jacket always look its best?
- Remember to remove immediately from washer and dryer. If needed, warm iron to remove creasing. In case a stain happens, we suggest using a mild dish soap to clean it.
- Can my Gramercy Shirt Jacket be altered?
- Yes, it can be altered as long as your tailor is comfortable working with the material. Across the back and down both sides are multiple seams. The back zippered pocket is only in the lining, so it may or may not require the pocket to be reset, depending on how much of an adjustment is made. The buttons on the sleeve are functioning.
- NEIL R.Verified BuyerReviewingGramercy Shirt Jacket Regular Fit - Blue HourI recommend this productSize Purchased XXLSize Typically Worn XXLRated 5 stars2 days agoSolid
I thought it would be a nice jacket but was really impressed when I put it on. This is a really nice addition to my wardrobe.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- Domingos R.Verified BuyerReviewingGramercy Shirt Jacket Regular Fit - Gotham GreyI recommend this productSize Purchased SSize Typically Worn SRated 5 stars1 month agoJust what I was looking for
I had been on the fence about getting the Shirt Jacket but finally decided to go for it during the recent sale. The Gramercy fabric is a great choice for this product line; it’s very comfortable, soft, and lends itself well to layering. The jacket itself is perfect for a casual fall day or watching TV in a poorly insulated townhouse first floor (for example). The discreet pockets are great for small items. I’m glad I decided to go forward with the purchase.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- Bobby J.Verified BuyerReviewingGramercy Shirt Jacket Regular Fit - Gotham GreyI recommend this productSize Purchased MSize Typically Worn LRated 5 stars1 month agoWarm
Great easy care layerFitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- DanVerified BuyerReviewingGramercy Shirt Jacket Regular Fit - Blue HourI recommend this productRated 5 stars5 months agoVersatile and Stylish Overshirt
Really good fall outer layer that has a nice feel and fit, the extra pocket storage is really useful. Thanks Bluffworks!