Machine washable. Line or tumble dry.
Moisture-wicking, quick-dry blazer.
Perforated back lining; unlined sleeves.
Soft, breathable, stretch fabric.
Wrinkle resistant, no iron required.
Lightweight fabric: 5.99 oz. per yard.
10 pockets, including 7 interior security pockets.
- How do I care for my Gramercy Blazer?
- Machine wash warm 104° F (40° C). Do not bleach. Dry medium heat. Low iron, if needed.
- How do I ensure my Gramercy Blazer always look its best?
- Remember to remove immediately from washer and dryer. If needed, warm iron to remove creasing. In case a stain happens, we suggest using a mild dish soap to clean it.
- Can my Gramercy Blazer be altered?
- Yes, it can be altered as long as your tailor is comfortable working with the material. Across the back and down both sides are multiple seams. The back zippered pocket is only in the lining, so it may or may not require the pocket to be reset, depending on how much of an adjustment is made. The buttons on the sleeve are non-functioning.