Machine washable, like everything we make.
Breathable, heathered wool blend fabric.
Wrinkle resistant, with four way stretch.
Hooded with drawstrings that cinch.
Full zipper opening with leather zipper pull.
6 pockets, including 2 interior zipper pockets.
64% Polyester, 36% Wool
- How do I care for my Como products?
- Machine wash cold 86° F (30° C) with like colors on gentle cycle. Do not use bleach. Remove promptly. Tumble dry low or hang dry. Cool iron if needed. Do not dry clean.
- How do I ensure my Como products always looks their best?
- Remember to remove immediately from the washer and dryer. If needed, cool iron to remove creasing. In case of staining, we suggest blotting any excess liquid and using a mild dish soap to clean it.
- Can my Como products be altered?
- Yes, it can be altered as long as your tailor is comfortable working with the material.
- Arlan K.Verified BuyerReviewingComo Zip Up Hoodie Standard Fit - Charcoal MelangeI recommend this productHeight 5' 4"Weight 160-170 lbsSize Purchased MSize Typically Worn MRated 5 starsYesterdayNow my go-to zip hoodie
Lightweight and soft. Only issue is the sleeves are a little long.FitRated 1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- Charles Stone I.Verified BuyerReviewingComo Zip Up Hoodie Standard Fit - Charcoal MelangeI recommend this productHeight 5' 11"Weight 190-200 lbsSize Purchased LSize Typically Worn LRated 5 stars3 weeks agoCross country flight
Very comfortable and the perfect amount of warmth for a long flight. Don’t fly without it.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- Eric P.Verified BuyerReviewingComo Zip Up Hoodie Standard Fit - Charcoal MelangeI recommend this productHeight 5' 11"Weight 160-170 lbsSize Purchased MSize Typically Worn MRated 5 stars4 weeks agoLove the Como Fabric - the hoodie is on point
This is the hoodie I was waiting for - thanks Bluffs for doing it again.
It's got the nice pockets - large and loose for the hands, and within those, the zips for security. Sewn to make nice large "drop" pockets inside.
My Medium is bigger/looser than expected, but I'm not complaining. It's roomy and comfy, not baggy.FitRated 1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- Ed Z.Verified BuyerReviewingComo Zip Up Hoodie Standard Fit - Oak MelangeI do not recommend this productHeight 5' 11"Weight 200-210 lbsSize Purchased LSize Typically Worn LRated 2 stars1 month agoA rare miss by bluffworks...
First off I would preface this by saying I am a HUGE fan of Bluffworks entire line. I've been wearing the OG pants since they were released years ago, and since then the 5-pocket pants & threshold tshirts are my daily staple. I also have and love the ascender chinos & gramercy suit. So when I saw that Bluffworks was releasing a lightweight merino hoodie I was thrilled, as my 10-year-old icebreaker hoodie was on it's last legs (of course I pre-ordered it immediately). However after less than a week of wearing, I found that it started pilling terribly and getting thread pulls/runs. I know merino is fairly fragile so I am very careful with my garments (as mentioned my previous merino hoodie was 10+ years old), so it is quite a surprise to see this fabric holding up so poorly. It is quite a shame as I had super high hopes for this hoodie, and aside from the fabric it is a wonderful peice (great fit, construction, weight). Maybe they'll make a v2 with better fabric...FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2BBluffworks1 month ago
Thanks for the review and calling this issue to our attention. Our team has reached out to you on next steps for resolution.
- James L.Verified BuyerReviewingComo Zip Up Hoodie Standard Fit - Oak MelangeI recommend this productHeight 5' 8"Weight 160-170 lbsSize Purchased MSize Typically Worn MRated 5 stars1 month agoLove this
So soft and so good looking - plus cool hidden pockets. It's super nice.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2