Machine washable, like everything we make.
Breathable, heathered wool blend fabric.
Wrinkle resistant, with four way stretch.
One button front closure.
6 pockets, including 2 zipper pockets in front.
64% Polyester, 36% Wool
- How do I care for my Como products?
- Machine wash cold 86° F (30° C) with like colors on gentle cycle. Do not use bleach. Remove promptly. Tumble dry low or hang dry. Cool iron if needed. Do not dry clean.
- How do I ensure my Como products always looks their best?
- Remember to remove immediately from the washer and dryer. If needed, cool iron to remove creasing. In case of staining, we suggest blotting any excess liquid and using a mild dish soap to clean it.
- Can my Como products be altered?
- Yes, it can be altered as long as your tailor is comfortable working with the material.
- Katherine M.Verified BuyerReviewingComo Cardigan Blazer Standard Fit - Charcoal MelangeI recommend this productSize Purchased LSize Typically Worn LRated 5 out of 5 starsYesterdayGreat sweater/blazer
I'm very happy with this comfy blazer option. its soft and stretchy enough to go over long sleeves or thinner sweaters. I found the cut is generous without being too baggy or oversized. It looks nice enough I can wear it to work and I like that its a bit longer, hitting well below the hip. I hope Bluffworks considers a solid color option in the future, as the melange is still nice but a little more casual. It would be great to have such a comfy option in a slightly more "formal" color like a solid navy or black.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- Jeffrey R.Verified BuyerReviewingComo Cardigan Blazer Standard Fit - Charcoal MelangeI recommend this productHeight 5' 7"Size Purchased SSize Typically Worn MRated 5 out of 5 stars4 days agoNice cardigan
This was a birthday gift for my wife. We originally purchased a medium (she's 5'7"), but that was too big so we exchanged it for a small (which fits well). She is currently on crutches due to a knee injury, so she really appreciates all the pockets! (So typical of all Bluffworks items.)FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- Rebecca L.Verified BuyerReviewingComo Cardigan Blazer Standard Fit - Charcoal MelangeI recommend this productHeight 5' 7"Size Purchased MSize Typically Worn MRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoExcellent blazer/cardigan
This fits well and looks nice - it's great for dressing up clothing. I love all of the pockets.
I originally ordered the large, but it was too big so I swapped for a medium.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- Jenna B.Verified BuyerReviewingComo Cardigan Blazer Standard Fit - Charcoal MelangeI recommend this productHeight 5' 6"Weight 140-150 lbsSize Purchased MSize Typically Worn MRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoGreat Blazer
Just go this blazer two weeks ago after having eyed for months. Super comfortable, looks professional, and travels well. Soft and light weight so it rolls up easily in a suit case. Overall fits me well- I am 5'6 and got a size medium. I have long arms and these were not too short on me!FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- Rebecca W.Verified BuyerReviewingComo Cardigan Blazer Standard Fit - Blue MelangeI recommend this productHeight 5' 9"Weight 140-150 lbsSize Purchased SSize Typically Worn SRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoGreat cardigan
As always, Bluffworks hits all the right notes. This cardigan is a perfect weight for layering and the fabric is super soft. Really like the denim-like coloring of the blue as well. This one is going to get a lot of miles in my wardrobe. Considering having a wardrobe of only Bluffworks stuff.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2