Machine washable, like everything we make.
Flexible compression and expandability with unique design.
Available in two sizes: Large (16x10x4", 10.5L capacity) and Small (10x8x3", 3.9L capacity).
100% ultra-light ripstop nylon fabric with Polyoxymethylene (POM) buckle.
Ultra-lightweight - Large: 2.7 oz. | Small: 2.0 oz.
- How do I care for my Bluffcube?
- Attach the Velcro tab to the inner flap before washing. Machine wash cold 86° F (30° C) with like colors. Lay flat to dry, or tumble dry low, and remove immediately. Use only non-chlorine bleach, when needed. Do not use fabric softener. Do not pack wet. Do not iron or dry clean.
- Ryan C.Verified BuyerReviewingBluffCube Sport - Cobalt BlueI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsYesterdayFunctional and Superior Quality
Fellow travelers were jealous at the superior quality and functionality that made carry on packing possible.
- Laura T.Verified BuyerReviewingBluffCube Sport - Jet BlackI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoGreat for frequent travelers!
Awesome packing cube. I travel 2 weeks out of every month and this is my go-to cube for packing essentially clothes in my carry on. Another great Bluffworks product. Highly recommend for those that are on the road often.
- RosannaReviewingBluffCube Sport - Cobalt BlueI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months ago5 Stars
- Steven S.Verified BuyerReviewingBluffCube Sport - Tangerine OrangeI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoGreat Packing Cube
Excellent item to optimize the space in my travel backpack. Highly recommend!
- Michael W.Verified BuyerReviewingBluffCube Sport - Tangerine OrangeI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars9 months agoWhy 5 Stars without even using it, yet?
I bought a gray one when it first came out but COVID prevented me from actually using it. Recently an unexpected long weekend to Amsterdam was a great opportunity. Now I'm headed to Spain and bought two more. Orange so I'll know what is in each. I had tried a vacuum bag which shrinks more but creates a misshapen brick. Bluffworks does a great job of compressing and is easy to use. Quick to pack and unpack. Compressed, it remains soft enough to still be able to jam things in around it. Material feels sturdy, not likely to fall apart when straining to pull it tight as possible. For that 4 day trip I fit all shirts, socks, underwear, rain gear and a light hoodie into one large cube. For a 12 day trip I'm figuring most clothes in two large cubes in the top of my clamshell carry on; socks and underwear in the small cube in bottom with room for shoes, pants, jackets etc. in bottom section. A great product!
- Dawn M.Verified BuyerReviewingBluffCube Sport - Scuba BlueI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars9 months agoBest bags on the market
These are absolutely amazing!! Holds so much stuff and I love the Velcro closure too. Beautiful colors, quality product.
- SarahVerified BuyerReviewingBluffCube Sport - Jet BlackI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10 months agoHoly Grail of Packing Cubes
These have been serious game changers for my packing and have also been gifted to some family members as well. I have both versions of the BluffCubes and have been very impressed with them. My main packing cubes/organizers had been Eagle Creek and Peak Design and while nice, I really appreciate the versatility of the Bluffworks Packing cubes. To be able to fit all of my clothes in one cube has been amazing and the zipper makes any unpacking or searching for clothes so convenient. The small version is perfect for blanket scarves, jackets, etc., and the large size is what I use for everything else.
- Jonathan B.Verified BuyerReviewingBluffCube Sport - Jet BlackI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10 months agolove it
fantastic. light weight, strong, stylish. It's a core part of every trip I make.
- StephenVerified BuyerReviewingBluffCube Sport - Jet BlackI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoGreat packing cubes
I've used a lot of packing cubes and I highly recommend these if you're willing to try something different from the normal cube structure. They are lightweight, versatile, and are effective at compressing clothes into a tight package while still retaining easy access to what's inside.
- PawelVerified BuyerReviewingBluffCube Sport - Jet BlackI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoInitially somewhat confusing (what's the strap for?), but good afterwards.
Definite improvement over my traditional boxy-style packing.