Machine washable, like everything we make.
Lightweight, breathable heathered fabric.
Wrinkle resistant, with four-way stretch.
Moisture wicking and odor resistant.
¼ zipper closure with contrast branded zipper pull.
2 pockets, including hidden side seam pocket.
88% Polyester, 12% Spandex
- How do I care for my Blaze products?
- Machine wash cold 86° F (30° C) with like colors. Do not bleach. Do not dry clean. Tumble dry low or hang dry. Low iron, if needed.
- How do I ensure my Blaze products always look their best?
- Remember to remove immediately from the washer and dryer. If needed, warm iron to remove creasing. In case a stain happens, we suggest using a mild dish soap to clean it.
- Can my Blaze products be altered?
- Yes, they can be altered as long as your tailor is comfortable working with the material.
- Eric P.Verified BuyerReviewingBlaze Athletic Pullover Standard Fit - Heather BlackI recommend this productHeight 5' 11"Weight 160-170 lbsSize Purchased MSize Typically Worn MRated 5 stars3 days agoThreshold Fabric Strikes again
Perfect adaption of threshold fabric to pullover. Synthetic super durable/versatile, and very comfortable, stylish and practical.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- John J.Verified BuyerReviewingBlaze Athletic Pullover Standard Fit - Heather BlackI recommend this productHeight 5' 11"Weight 160-170 lbsSize Purchased MSize Typically Worn MRated 5 stars1 week agoSo pleased with my purchase
I was so excited to receive this new edition my Bluffworks wardrobe. As usual, it fit's great and the quality is outstanding.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- KenVerified BuyerReviewingBlaze Athletic Pullover Standard Fit - Heather GreyI recommend this productHeight 6' 1"Weight 160-170 lbsSize Purchased LSize Typically Worn LRated 4 stars2 weeks agoComfortable pullover
Longtime Bluffworks fan and figured I'd give this product a try after having my eye on it for a few months. First impressions are that the fabric is very comfy as the reviews all agree. I found the fit to be not quite ideal (I'm tall and slender); while the length of torso and arms was on target, the cuffs are a little looser and the fit is less slim around the torso than I expected. Not a dealbreaker, just not a bullseye on the fit for me. (I would have ordered in Slim fit, if that option was available). Feels warmer than I expected for a light layer over a t-shirt, after a few wearings I'm predicting--in casual settings, lower if active--it will be comfortable down to the low 50s F for me and I have fairly weak cold tolerance. TBD how I feel about the pockets, but overall worth the purchase and I am expecting to enjoy the pullover for casual day-to-day and place it in my travel wardrobe for mild weather and nighttime in warm climates.FitRated 1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- Chad D. E.Verified BuyerReviewingBlaze Athletic Pullover Standard Fit - Heather GreyI recommend this productHeight 6' 4" & upWeight 200-210 lbsSize Purchased LSize Typically Worn LRated 5 stars2 weeks agoVersatile, comfortable
Great for layering, working out or casual wear. Fits well, thankful for the tall sizing.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- T.W. C.Verified BuyerReviewingBlaze Athletic Pullover Standard Fit - Heather BlackI recommend this productHeight 6' 2"Weight 180-190 lbsSize Purchased LSize Typically Worn LRated 5 stars3 weeks agoGood for more than just athletic
This is an interesting garment. It does indeed work well as an athletic pullover, but it's nice enough looking that it can be used in a lot more contexts. It fits well and is quite comfortable. It may be the best thing yet for overnight flights - it's as comfy as PJs, and has enough pockets to keep track of earbuds and USB cables and such (I pre-load those into shirt pocket before flights so I don't have to rummage for them) and if you had to run straight to a meeting it would be ok. Fabric seems a bit heavier than the threshold shirts but not much heavier. Large/tall fits as expected.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2