Machine washable, like everything we make.
Quick-dry fabric with anti-odor properties.
Easy care, wrinkle resistant joggers with two-way stretch.
Elastic drawstring waistband.
7 total pockets, including 3 zippered pockets.
Lightweight (5.31 oz per yard) 100% polyester fabric.
- How do I care for my Ascenders?
- Machine wash cold 86° F (30° C) with like colors. Do not bleach. Dry medium heat. Low iron, if needed.
- How do I ensure my Ascenders always look their best?
- Remember to remove immediately from washer and dryer. If needed, warm iron to remove creasing. In case a stain happens, we suggest using a mild dish soap to clean it.
- Can my Ascenders be altered?
- Yes, they can be altered as long as your tailor is comfortable working with the material.
- Matthew S.Verified BuyerReviewingAscender Jogger - Faded OliveI recommend this productHeight 5' 10"Weight 180-190 lbsSize Purchased MSize Typically Worn LRated 5 stars23 hours agoLove these!
Love the material, fit and the color! Just ordered a grey pair.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- Chong W.Verified BuyerReviewingAscender Jogger - Midnight NavyI recommend this productSize Purchased MSize Typically Worn MRated 4 starsYesterdayNice pants/Fit little off
These are nice pants with good pockets. Only problem is the small is to small & the medium is slightly to big, but still can wear.FitRated 1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- Michael S.Verified BuyerReviewingAscender Jogger - Midnight NavyI recommend this productHeight 5' 8"Size Purchased XLSize Typically Worn XLRated 4 stars1 week agoNearly perfect Pants
These are great! They have so many great pockets, and they're really comfortable. The only thing that would make thee better is if they put the drawstring on the inside of tha pants instead of the outside, but I can deal with that.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- SemmianReviewingAscender Jogger - Voyager GreyI recommend this productRated 4 stars3 weeks agoGreat pant, but.....
Very comfortable pants. Stylishly slim. Multi-use as casual, dressy or in a pinch, joggers. One fault is the elastic waist. Its too big. I'm a 34 waist and if I don't use the front tie they will gradually slip down. I don't know about you but when I buy elastic waist pants it's because I don't want to wear a belt and I hate the feel of an pant tie because there's no give to it so it feels tight. This IMO defeats the purpose of the elastic waist. Also the tie should be inside, not outside the pant.
- Malcolm W.Verified BuyerReviewingAscender Jogger - Voyager GreyI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 months agoAscender jogger
I love this pant two zip pockets at back and all the other pockets and a zipper front that's great