Machine washable, like everything we make.
Easy care, wrinkle resistant pants, no iron needed.
Traditional denim details, like metal rivets and dual stitching.
10 total pockets, including 2 anti-theft security pockets.
Lightweight (5.31 oz per yard) 100% polyester fabric.
- How do I care for my Ascenders?
- Machine wash cold 86° F (30° C) with like colors. Do not bleach. Dry medium heat. Low iron, if needed.
- How do I ensure my Ascenders always look their best?
- Remember to remove immediately from washer and dryer. If needed, warm iron to remove creasing. In case a stain happens, we suggest using a mild dish soap to clean it.
- Can my Ascenders be altered?
- Yes, they can be altered as long as your tailor is comfortable working with the material.
- Paul N.Verified BuyerReviewingAscender 5-Pocket Pants Regular Fit - Desert SageI recommend this productHeight 5' 10"Weight 160-170 lbsSize Purchased 36Size Typically Worn 36Length Typically Worn 30Rated 5 out of 5 starsYesterdayBest pants ever
Extremely comfortableFitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- Michael M.Verified BuyerReviewingAscender 5-Pocket Pants Slim Fit - Asphalt BlackI recommend this productHeight 5' 10"Weight 150-160 lbsSize Purchased 31Size Typically Worn 31Length Typically Worn 30Rated 5 out of 5 starsYesterdayMy favorite pair of pants
These pants are perfect. They are hands down my favorite pants. The slim fit is cut slim enough to be in style but doesn't make me look like I'm trying to be the lead singer of a rock band. Plus the stretch is great and makes the pants incredibly comfortable.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- George O.Verified BuyerReviewingAscender 5-Pocket Pants Regular Fit - Desert KhakiI recommend this productHeight 5' 5"Weight 160-170 lbsSize Purchased 32Size Typically Worn 33Length Typically Worn 28Rated 5 out of 5 stars6 days agoGreat pants for travel
Took two pairs on a four week trip that encompassed cold (48 degree F) and hot (96 degree F) weather. Pants were comfortable in both environments. We were moving from city to city daily. I handwashed the pants and they dried overnight. And, washed the Bluffworks shirts and they also dried overnight. Will take this feature into consideration when packing for next trip; less clothing to pack. Overall, very happy with the Bluffworks products.FitRated 1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- Martin H.Verified BuyerReviewingAscender 5-Pocket Pants Regular Fit - Desert SageI recommend this productHeight 6' 2"Weight 200-210 lbsSize Purchased 35Size Typically Worn 36Length Typically Worn 32Rated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoGet them, they're excellent pants!
I like the styling (pocket rivets like jeans), the stretchy material, and the cut. There hasn't been anything that I got from Bluffworks that I didn't like, and the one time I had to exchange sizes went amazingly smoothly. Very happy with this company - thanks to Stefan and the entire team for making a super product line.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- Philip H.Verified BuyerReviewingAscender 5-Pocket Pants Regular Fit - Asphalt BlackI recommend this productHeight 6' 0"Weight 230-240 lbsSize Purchased 38Size Typically Worn 38Length Typically Worn 30Rated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoPhilip
Fit well with great pocketsFitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2