Get excited, Bluffworks guys.
After three years of R&D, around-the-world testing, and a trash heap of not-good-enoughs, our most anticipated product release is here.
We’ve done pants.
We’ve done shirts.
Now it’s time to take things to the next level.
This week, we’re launching our next big thing — which is about to be your new favorite piece of clothing — the Bluffworks Blazer.
Like all our products, we’ve spent years (literally — years) ensuring that this blazer meets our high standards to create a garment unlike any other you’ve tried.
Our blazer is:
- Cool, lightweight and breathable, so you stay comfortable no matter where your adventures take you.
- Made with mechanical stretch fabric, so it moves with you and recovers fast.
- Wrinkle-resistant so it looks great straight out of your bag, or after days of nonstop wear.
- Machine washable, to put the care in your hands, just like everything else you wear and save you a fortune on dry cleaning.
- Offered in Classic and Slim fits to get the fit you need.
- Durable, high-quality, and made for any kind of activity, this is the only blazer you’ll ever need.
All our products are made right here in New York City. In fact, the fabric for the blazers is here and ready to go — but that’s where you come in.
The blazer is all set to launch this week on Kickstarter. All we need is your support.
If you want to get in on the ground floor and be part of the first delivery on Kickstarter, being on our email list is the best way to make sure you get the announcements. Click here to sign up now! UPDATE: The Kickstarter is now live!
I took on a few challenges before starting Bluffworks (which you can read all about here), but I was surprised to find running my own business to be the toughest yet. Development of the blazer was a long road, with a lot of setbacks. But now that it’s here I am pleased to report, it’s our best product yet.
I know you’ll love it. May it carry you far.