Guys, for this Father’s Day, we’ve arranged something special for you (or the dad in your life).
As a gift from me to you, we decided to include a free Fulton & Roark square with any Bluffworks purchase. When you’re done shopping, you’ll find the opportunity to add the cologne to your cart for free at checkout when you use the code TYBEE.
It all starts with the fact that I hate traditional cologne. It’s expensive, overpowering, and hard to administer the right amount... “Not too much, not too much... oh no, TOO MUCH!” Liquid cologne makes me feel warm when I wear it, and I’m always worried about breaking a bottle in my bathroom.
When I found Fulton & Roark solid cologne, it was like EUREKA! Made by a couple of guys out of North Carolina, their product solves all of my problems and wraps enticing scents into a beautiful, refillable metal box.
That’s why I had to share my own Fulton & Roark review, and why it may be a good addition to your routine:
- Packaging: Every morning, after handling things in mass market-packaging like toothpaste, as soon as I pick up the metal box, I’m off to a good start. It feels good in my hand, signifying a ritual. The box slides open and locks shut with great sounds. Looking ahead, the packaging is refillable, so the energy put into such a great box isn’t wasted.
- Applying it: Isn’t too sticky. Is easy to apply exactly where I want it. I rub my fingers a little bit after and I’m good to go. Finally, I can control how much cologne I apply and where.
- Wearing it: I find a huge benefit in the fact that F&R cologne doesn’t make me hot. It lasts throughout the day, never makes me feel oily, and has never contaminated my shirt.
- Carrying it: I’ve had enough moments where I thought, “Damn, that guy smells good… a lot better than me. Do other people notice the same thing?” So, now bring the cologne on many of my trips. The box stays shut, its low profile travels well in my kit, and I've never had a problem with melting. Plus it’s TSA approved, so no worries there.
- Most fruity: Clearwater. The kind of scent makes people think of a bright, sunny day. Has a lighter, more fruity note. None of their scents go too far in one direction. This one is no exception.
- Masculine mix: Tybee. To me, this is an ideal masculine mix. I get both some lighter citrus, and some musk.
- Pine forest: Hatteras. A nice dose of an evergreen forest, balanced with some bark or earthiness.
- Sandalwood: Shackleford. Possibly the most traditional scent. But then balanced with what is almost a creamy scent to be more smooth.
- Haven’t tried: Captiva. It’s a limited edition. Will let you know if I get my hands on some.
I’d love to see Fulton & Roark produce a scent combo pack. And to do super small, 5-application packs in something cool, but non metal. Maybe wood? (You guys listening?)
But the most important reason I love this stuff is that it fits into my life. I probably don’t need to remind you that I am not a sartorial, buttoned-up kind of guy. I travel rough, and as I write this my hair is a little long, and I’m wearing the same pants I wore yesterday. No surprise for a guy who founded a company to remove the hassle of apparel care. I want to look and smell good, but I’m not willing to jump through too many hoops to do so. This cologne just works for me. The squares last a long time and they have become a morning routine I enjoy.
Happy Father’s Day. Whether you’re giving it as a gift or wearing it yourself, I hope you’ll enjoy Fulton & Roark solid cologne as much as I do.
P.S. A few details to know: The offer is limited to one per customer, while supplies last from now through Father’s Day. And sorry - it’s only available in the continental U.S. and it cannot be combined with any other offer.