Still searching for the perfect gift for that important someone on your list? We’ve updated our popular 2015 Inspired Gift Guide with some old favorites and some new obsessions to help you to give more inspired gifts.
- Travel Storage — I use the GoTubb and GoToob, and have never had a leak. $7
- Solar Light — My favorite for travel. Packs to nothin'. They even have holiday lights. $18.
- TSA-Approved Multi Tool — Keep this with you, even when you travel. $25
- ZeroChroma — Still my favorite phone case, with tripod built in. $30
- 4-in-1-Lens — Professional-style lenses turn your phone into a swank camera. $80
- goTenna Mesh — Turns your iPhone or Android into an off-grid communications tool. Send texts & share GPS locations. $199
- Tactical Spork — Because your cutlery should be more tactical. $7
- Butterfly Multi-Tool — Fits on your keychain so you can carry it anywhere. $25
- Fulton & Roark Cologne — This is the only cologne I wear. And because it's solid, I can carry it through TSA. $42
- Atlas Obscura — Brings out sights you had no idea existed. $17.
Toys and Fun
- Wicked Small Frisbee — Perfect to pack in a pocket. $9
- Flare Copters — LED slingshot helicopters. 3 for $15
- Parachute Guys — Way better than the ones you had as a kid. 3 for $15
- Paper Airplane a Day Calendar — Everyday should have room for a dream of flight. $11
- PowerUp Plane — Super cool smartphone-powered paper airplane kits. $40
- Mysterious Package Company — Mystery packages arrive in the mail for a cool interactive experience. Starting at $99
- Rod Hockey — I played for hours with my dad when I was a kid. $109
- Beat Box Looping Microphone — If you enjoy percussion, this opens a whole new world. $120
- Classic Toboggan and Cushion — Kid or adult, you won’t believe how fast toboggans can go in the right conditions. $179
- Electric Objects — Incredible digital frame displaying rotating works of art. $300
- Field Notes Notebooks — Go low tech with these classics. $10
- Rocketbook — Or high tech with this cool, reusable, paper-to-digital notebook. $27
- NeuYear Large Wall Calendar — See the whole year at a glance and write with dry erase. $28
- PPK Rubber Band Gun — For important team building activities. $25
- Novel Stash Box — Hide your valuables in a handsome edition of the great American novel. $24
- Craft Candles — Make your office smell like a diner, a barber shop, or a library. $25
- Inkless Metal Pen — Writes in metal and never needs sharpening or refilling. $30
- Custom Beach Cufflinks — Filled with sand from your choice of beaches from all over the world. Starting at $150
- Turntable — Grab a drink, put an old favorite on the turntable and enjoy the power of vinyl. $840
- Tortuga Backpack — Thoughtfully redesigned with urban style and a million pockets. $225
- ... or go the other way and choose this gorgeous leather Pilot’s Bag. $485
- Packraft — I've always been bothered by being around water but unable to get on it. Which is why we keep three or four inflatable boats in our NYC apartment. One of our craft even has a full sailing rig. $500 at Alpacka Raft.
- Folding Cargo Bike — What's so incredible is — like a pack raft — it opens a new world of possible adventures because the bike folds so small. The Tern xtracycle means you can combine small city living with outdoor trips that begin with public transportation, and end under your own power. For a city dweller, this is soul-freeing. $1,800.
- Best Trip - When I ask my son about our best trip, without hesitation he says to Slickrock in Belize.
- Blue Bottle Coffee Subscription — Send them some of the very best beans you can buy. Starting at $7
- Omnivore salt — Cuisine altering salt. Trust me. Starting at $9
- Cast Iron Pan — Combine with the Omnivore salt and your meals will really shine. $50
- Tender Belly Bacon — The best bacon. Really. $15/lb
- Personalized etched glasses — For the friend who’s serious about his beverages. $25
- Or drink a bunch of beer, and let them make their own with a bottle cutting kit. (Send me one too!) Starting at $50.
- Bon Appétit Box — Goûter for the Francophile. Starting at $30
- Make Your Own Hot Sauce Kit — Adjust the heat to your taste. $35
- Coffee Joulies — Metal coffee beans keep your coffee the perfect temp, longer. $48
- Molecular Gastronomy Kit — Prep like a pro. $49
- The World’s Most Expensive Potato Chips — I don’t know why these are worth $11 a chip, but I kind of want to find out. $56
Love this list? Click here to download as a PDF to save it. And if you have someone you want to knock right out of their footie pajamas with an incredible gift, check out The Big Awesome gift giving guide.
If you give one of these items, I’d love to know! Snap a pic and tag us @bluffworks on Instagram.